Chapter 11

Abigail's POV
So we started to head home and we noticed it was really dark I helped him into the dark room and. SUPRISE! And when this happened Hayes fell down and he said "help I've fallen for abigail and I can't get up" I help him up and say cheesy much? Everyone laughed I helped him up in an Australian accent he said thanks love! Then kissed my forehead. I said yah yah can you get those plates for me bc I'm like 2 ft tall. He got it I said thank you. Cam suggest we go to the river and hang we can rent a boat! So we do we pack the necessities. Such as sunscreen food towels and other things. Do then we headed off when we got there we instantly noticed there were no boats for rent there were just people with fishing boats loading in and out I couldn't see any beaches but 1 small one. And there was a sign that said BEWARE! ALLIGATOR CROSSING!
So instantly we went home and did some research on the river and it turns out we only have gators in the creeks. And so days later we bought a boat.(pictured up top) so we finally got the chance to go on the river we repackaged the food the towels ext. stayed packed. So we hopped in Nash's jeep hooked up the trailer and sped off. So we get there and load in. And we get on the river and there is no service but we have a navigation device and it showed us where we were. So we kept looking for a good sand bar we drove on slik water for a good hour but no waves like the ocean we finally found one and it said we were in urika and so we just stayed on that sandbar and tanned till about 5:00 then the sun started to go down so we decided to head back when we found out that our navigator thingy was wrong we started to try and find out way back we were list I saw a small tree sticking out of the water and tied us to it and told them we would have to wait it out until morning. So I start to get tired and then I ate an apple and perked up a little I mean I was so bored I just played on my phone which had no service and so I just played games that got boring. So then I finally found Hayes and fell asleep in his arms my favorite place.
*next morning*
Hayes POV
I wake up still in the river with abigail in my arms I check my phone and see that it's 7:45 and halli is throwing up on the side of the boat and Nash right beside her holding her hand and holding her hair and rubbing her back. The best thing he could do for her. I just said there and played with Abigail's beautiful blonde hair. The she woke up about 15 mins later and halli was still throwing up. She instantly jumped up and did everything Nash had been doing and Said he needed a break. Then he said no I have her she refused and let him sleep awhile longer. She whispered something in her ear and started crying your 18 she whispered back I could hear her. And I forgot my pill she whispered back while crying then she finally stopped throwing up and laid down. Addi and cam were sill sound asleep when a boat drove by we yelled and screamed and the boat turned around then....
{ I love leaving you guys on cliff hangers I am hoping to update 3-4 nights/days a week so yah go read addilee03 book to understand mine better it's called falling for a Dallas ily all thank you for 150 reads!}