Chapter 4

Hayes POV
I woke up thinking about abigail. I really need to get out of the house. But I really wanna see that beautiful face again. I think I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I think I'll call Shawn up and I'll set some lights out on the beach under an umbrella and I'll make a picnic of turkey sandwiches because she hates ham. But she likes mangos apples strawberries and blue berries sounds like something she'd like. I I'll see if Shawn can come play life of the party.
So I went to the store and got some groceries and then I went to the beach and set them all up the lights were kind of hard but I figured it out .
Abigail's POV
I woke up texted Hayes that I would be there at around 8:05. Then took a shower and did my normal routine I went to skylynn's house at 8:00 because Elizabeth went to work at 8:15. I started to penny board to skylynn's then I see something up ahead and I wasn't looking where I was going. Then the last I remember is being in this hospital bed.
Hayes POV
I got a text from abigail saying she would be here around 8:05 . So I waited because I was ready to ask her on a date then 8:05 passed then 8:10 then 8:15 so I decided to skateboard over to her house. mom was worried she wouldn't make it to work in time so I took sky and we walked. She left for work. So I was on my way to her house when sky said she saw something so she ran after I a caught up to her and noticed she was looking at abigail unconscious. I got my phone and called 911 so the ambulance came and me and sky ride in the back with her to the hospital. She was still unconscious when we got there. Me and sky waited in the waiting room I bawled my eyes out so did sky. I called her mom and my mom and they came right away. The doctor came out about a hour later and said she had a concussion and memory loss. I cried even harder she was now awake I went in there. She said who are you I said the guy you kissed remember I said. She said no but your hot!i said thank you your beautiful even in a hospital gown anyways. She said what happened to me? I said it looks like you hit a light pole and hurt your head. I said abigail tonight when you get out tonight you want to go on a date.
Abigail's POV
So Hayes asks me on a date I instantly say yes and blushes he leaned in and out lips smash it was amazing I felt fireworks. He leaned out and said come to my house at 9:00 my address in in your phone but you may remeber
A/N how are you liking it so far it's not that good but it's my first book
So whatever
Ily all!