ΩChapter Twelve: Hinata's POVΩ

What have I done?

Does everyone now think I'm a kicked puppy or something?

Its all my periods fault. I promise. I got it right before the host club came and it makes me do weird things, like talk about stuff I hate talking about. Like when I talked about old "friends" to my new "friend" most likely it was that time of the month.

Just saying.

At the restaurant they didn't have Caramel Mocha cake so I had to take the host club home with me. I was totally craving it.

Everyone has been acting like I was sick. Like they thought I was weak.

I can't stand up to my parents. I can't stand up to anyone actually.

I got distracted of all of this when the driver dropped us off at my house.

I opened the door to my house finding my other father there.

I'm serious about Tamaki being my dad. He can do it. If he can do that to Kyoya....

"Hello Hinata. Are these your friends?" He said smiling walking all the way across to us.

"Um yes father. You know Kyoya Ootori." I mumbled pointing at Kyoya.

"Of course! So good to see you again after two years! We are delighted to eat dinner with you in two weeks." My dad said smiling and shaking Kyoya's hand.

"Oh we are very delighted to have you over, Mr. Taiki." Kyoya said smiling. They stopped shaking hands.

"Oh Kyoya! Just call me Taiki we have been over this!" My dad said.

"Um....father this is Mitzukuni Haninozuka, Takashi Morinozuka, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin--"

"Ah! Hikaru! Kaoru! Delighted to see you two again." My dad said shaking they're hands.

What the hell?

"Dad? How do you know them?" I asked a little freaked out. Is my dad paying them to be my friends?

"Mr. Akiyama. Its our pleasure." They both said.

"When our mothers did a collaborated line of spring clothes--" Hikaru started.

"We had dinner quite a few times." Kaoru finished.

Oh no wonder.

×+flashback+×
"Hinata! Are you sure you don't want to come?" My dad asked knocking on my door.

I had been crying. It was the third time this year we were going to go to the Hitachiin's and I deny everytime.

"Yes. Go away. Please." I said.

I remember a year later we had a dinner at my house celebrating the second collaboration.

I remember heading into the kitchen in sweatpants. And peaking out. Seeing happy people.

Oh. Thats why the twins were familiar.
×+×+×+×
"Oh yeah."

"Well this Tamaki Suoh, and Haruhi Fujioka." I said.

"Hm. Fujioka. Don't recognize that name. What business does your family have?"

"Well my dear sir, Taiki! Haruhi is a commoner!" Tamaki said bowing at my dads feet.

"I didn't ask you. And don't call me Taiki." My dad said. Oof. Tamaki just got shot with an arrow.

Tamaki went to the corner as the twins laughed.

"Wow Tamaki!" They laughed.

"Every girls father you meet--" Hikaru started.

"Love you!!" Kaoru ended.