ΩChapter Twenty Six: Kyoya's POVΩ

Kyoya's POV

Hinata was giggling. "Hinata...lay off the alcohol." I said.

She giggled even more. She popped open the bottle. "Its only champagne! And you drank some of the first bottle. Now its time for bottle number two." Her two went on for a minute. How could someone get so ditzy so easily?

"I did well in math." She said.

"Yeah?"

"Yep! Yep. Yes. Yeah. Well." Hinata kept nodding. She grinned. She started slipping off her shirt. After the ball she changed into a red tank top and white silky pants.

"What if the host club comes again?" I asked. They were here earlier, after the ball.

The twins actually had some of a bottle of champagne earlier, speaking of which.

"I don't care. Once I led them out I slipped the 'do not disturb' sign on. We are totally covered."

A smart drunk. Huh.

"Come on!" She whined.

"I hate whiners." I stated.

"Should I beg?" She said, deviously. Maybe Hinata should be the little devil type.

"Beg." I said. I pushed up my glasses. She swiped her bangs and smiled.

"Please. I beg Kyoya Ootori. I've always wanted to do it with an Ootori."

  "You already have. Thrice." I said, leaning in.
×+×+×
"Merry Christmas!" Hinata yelled.

"Hinata, I hope you get coal in your stocking." I said, turning over.

"Shut up. Holy shit, my head." She said.

"Your finished off a bottle of champagne and some wine." I said.

"You shared the wine with me." She said. Oh. So she remembered that part.

She ran out of the bed. "Cold!" She yelled.

A minute later, she yelled. "Dammit!"

"What?" I asked.

"No tree...."

I rolled my eyes. I put on my glasses and got out of bed. I went and used the bathroom, washed my hands and came out to see her sitting eagerly by the presents.

"You take forever!" She pulled me down. She handed me three packages. She took a small package.

"One. Two. Three!" She ripped open her present. I carefully opened it.

She had gotten me a watch, a shirt and a little ornament. It had me and her as children in a small snow globe.

I looked over at Hinata. Tears dripped from her eyes. I moved closer. "Why are you sad? If anything I should be. You woke me up. You do remember we went to bed at five and--"

"Thank you."She cried. It was a small rose gold ring. I remember what I engraved inside. H. A. + K. O. <3