11. You're Number One On the List

"Dad, seriously we're okay." I tell my father.

After the Violet accident, Stiles had called his father to tell him about murder while Stiles took Brett to Deaton.

"I promised I'd be in all of your games." He apologises again.

"Dad it was just a scrimmage. Besides we didn't even tell you about it." Scott continues.

"But I promised your mum I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital." He says cutting us off. " I should've been here."

Mum's working on double shifts?

"Well, you're here now." I say to him, giving him a wide smile.

"What happened anyway? I heard you were with her?" Father asks.

"Ya she tried to punch me but Liam helped me, so don't worry." I tell him with a smile.

"Jordan Parrish?" I hear Violets voice as she comes out of the bathroom, handcuffed by Parrish.

"Deputy Parrish." He corrects.

They pass through us and Violet sends us a sarcastic smile.

"Sheriff what is that? Is that the weapon?" Father asks as Sheriff Stilinski passes through us.

"Yea it's a thermal cut wire."

I quickly leave their conversation and meet up we Liam, who embraced me in a hug.

"Thank god you're ok." He mutters in the hug.

"Where Kira?" I ask breaking from the hug, with Scott beside me.

"She left, Stiles showed the other half of the list." Liam replied with a scared look.

"Her mum's in it!" Scott exclaims wide eyed.

"Everyone's in it." I say with a stressed.

"You are not." Scott says pointing at Liam.

"Not yet. There's another third of the list right?"

"Thermal cut wire is a really unusual weapon violet." I hear dad say to Violet and I look their way. "We have a file with something similar. Used for another dozen murders."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just go to school here" She replies innocently but I could hear her heart skip a beat.

"Maybe we should call your parents then." Dad says with a tone

Her face hardens.

"She's got no parents!" I shout at them, turning all their attention to me.

"That's why they call you the orphans." Dad continues.

"Pathetic bitch..." I mutter but loud enough for all of them to hear.

"We need to find her boyfriend Garret." Dad tells sheriff once Parrish leaves with Violet.

"That was not necessary." Liam whispers at me with a chuckle.

"Hmm, yes it was." I laugh.

"We need to check the lockers before them."

We follow Scott, staying behind to check if anyone's coming.

Suddenly, weak footsteps are heard.

"Hurry, I think someone's coming." I tell Scott who was now crouched down next to the locker.

I grab Liam's hand, trying to calm myself and he entwines our fingers.

"Nothing. There is nothing here." Scott speaks breaking our sudden contact.