17. Kidnapped

I wake up from my slumber sleep, hearing movement in my room.

I open my eyes slowly, not seeing a single thing.

I quietly stand up, grabbing the knife under the pillow.

I try to look around but it was too dark so I closed my eyes again and opened them again, looking around the room with my werewolf eyes.

Suddenly, the light turned on and I see kate.

In her Werejaguar state and she was holding something behind her back.

"What do you want, Kate?" I spoke, bringing my fangs out.

"Shut up, bitch. Everyone is asleep."

She steps closer to me, smirking.

"Kate, what do you want?" I hiss, but this time lower.

"I want to have you as a bait. I need to have you because I want to catch Scott McCall." She whispers, with her still hands behind her back.

"How are you going to do that?" I asks, my grip on the knife getting tighter.

"Kidnapping you, blondie." She mutters and last thing I know, she has a piece of clothe on my nose and face, making it impossible for me to breath.

I hold my breath, pretending to be passed out.

"I can hear your heartbeat bitch!" She says, pressing the clothe harder on my face.

I start losing my breath and I'm obrigated to take a big breath making my vision blurry and my mind start pounding.

I fall back on my bed and hear kate saying with a laugh.

"Ive gone out to my best friends house, Chlöe, xoxo Little Moon." Then a pen click. "Now no one will know you were kidnapped."

A strong perfume scent hits my nose and before I knew it, I couldn't even smell my own scent.

Then blackness surrounds me.

○○°○○•○○°○○

My eyes flutter open and I feel a huge pounding in my head.

I see that I'm in a car with both my hands and ankles tied up together.

I try to figure out where I am but all I can see are bright lights.

Suddenly the from door opens.

"Oh shit, you weren't meant to wake up now." I hear Kate's voice say from the front seat.

"Kate, whatever you want, just ask and leave everyone alone." I say, emphasising the word 'Everyone'.

"Just go back to sleep blondie!" She shouts frustrated and without even realizing it, Kate had hit my head with her gun and I was soon falling into darkness again.

"You're never going to get them Kate." I mutter.

"Shut up!" She shouts and then I black out.

○○°○○•○○°○○

My eyes open again, the pounding in my head stronger and my body feeling weaker.

I try to stand up but I feel myself being pushed down almost immediately.

I notice some black and old chains around my wrists and a sharp pain travelling through my legs.

I look around me but all I can see Is darkness and some old rock walls.

"Oh no no no, you are not moving young lady!" I hear the same horrific voice that kidnapped me.

I look around the dark place, trying to catch a scent or such but I can't find anything.

"What did you do to me?" I spit out low.

Even speaking was hard.

C'mon kate, be the bitch you always were. Don't pity her.

I hear her think.

"You my little blondie, are helping me capture your best friends." Kate spits out, with a forced smile.

"What makes you think I will?" I manage to say.

I put myself on my knees, leaning foward a little bit.

"I knew you would say no, that's why I kidnapped you. You're vulnerable, weak and they are already looking for you."

"Oh look at that, your cover didn't work!" I reply breathless.

"Of course it didn't, I just wanted to make it obvious that you were kidnapped. You know your boyfriend Liam told them it wasn't true and he wanted me to take him instead of you." She says with seriousness in her eyes.

I was in shock.

I didn't know Liam was gonna do that or even think about it.

Honestly, I thought he would just forget about me.

"I laughed y'know? I couldn't believe it. A boy was actually giving himself for you. I laughed at him. But then I saw how serious he was and he's eyes were red and puffy." She laughed, taking a seat in front of me.

"What did you do to me?" I hiss, trying to hide my pain.

She laughs, standing while walking around.

"The chains are connected to electricity. If you move too much, you feel pain. You can't escape."

I try to move, but it was no use.

Kate was right, I can't escape. At least not alone.

"You'll be here for a little while my blonde friend."