21. Fireflies

Autumn

"FIREFLIES!" I exclaim, running out of the car, stepping on the sand.

It's weird seeing fireflies on the beach though but I dont mind. At all.

Everyone chuckles behind me.

"She loves fireflies." Scott mutters.

It's been a week since we captured Peter and Since Derek left with Braeden.

I miss them dearly, but they're still looking for Malia's mother.

After the fight, Chris joined the Calaveras to catch kate who managed to run away and we took Peter to the Heichen House.

"Calm down Angel, you're gonna fall inside the water." Liam whispers in my ear.

My dad had gone back to his work because he had to catch up with some things and he said he wanted to find out about everything later when he came back.

"We should go swimming." Kira says.

"That'd be cool. Though no one brought swimming suits." Stiles replies sarcastically.

"Uh, we did." Kira, Lydia and I say.

My powers are now almost complete but they're changing, I am an alpha, and I'm also half Kitsune and half Harpy.

I can fly like some rare Kitsunes, I have the shape of a werewolf and I can read minds like some harpies.

I know right, weird.

Deaton said he would investigate more about my powers and shape and then tell me later on because he said I wouldn't keep all 3 abilities. It is extremely rare and not even Talia had this ability.

"I'll run to get some shorts be right back." Scott speaks, with a smile.

"Be careful." I shout after him.

He smiles at me before running off.

"I brought an extra bikini you can use Malia. Come." Lydia says.

Malia nods, following her to Stiles' car.

"You know what I just realized?" Stiles asks, to no one especifically, sitting down on the sand but I still answered.

"What?"

I took a seat on the sand next to him and I see Kira doing the same next to Stiles while Liam comes behind me and places me in between his legs.

"We never actually celebrated your birthday and it was like last week." Kira exclaims.

Your birthday?

I hear Liam think.

I look at him, nodding my head.

"Ya. I'm going to call Scott to bring some food." Stiles laughs, taking his phone out.

"Stiles that's okay, there's no need."

"Too late, I already brought food." Scott's voice says behind us.

I look at him, seeing him with a large bag and Lydia and Malia behind him.

"Okay, I'll set the things up with Stiles while you guys go to the lake." Lydia says.

"Alright. Let's go Angel." Liam replies happily, while stripping his shirt off.

"Hey! Watch it with my sister. I'll kill you myself." Scott warns jokingly.

I let out a groan while Stiles and Kira share a small laugh.

"Please don't. You already gave him the talk."

"Just don't have sex!" He whispers but apparently everyone heard it and I feel my face heat up.

"Leave them be Scott. They're young." Lydia says in between laughs.

This only made my face heat up more and I take a small peek at Liam, noticing that he was redder than me.

"Okay, that's enough. Let's just go swimming." Malia cuts the laughter with a smile and starts taking all her clothes off, leaving her with the black bikini Lydia let her borrow.

I caught Stiles stare at her from the corner of my eye and I can't help it but to smile.

Even though he still has a crush on Lydia, I can see little Stalia babies running around some day.

Stiles seems to wake up and starts removing his shirt as well but Lydia soon stops him.

"No no, you're helping me. Remember, we're human and that lake must be freezing!" She warns in a motherly tone which makes me let out a giggle while I undress.

"Fine!"

I finally get all my clothes off and at and next to Liam, that is looking at me with a smile.

I grab his hand and he entwines our fingers together, leaving a small kiss on the top of my hand.

"Can I tell you something?" Liam asks lowly.

I nod my head, not trusting the words that would come out.

My heart starts beating faster but I keep on looking directly into his eyes.

"Would you call me stupid if I said I love you?" He whispers, leaning closer.

"No because then I'd be stupid too." I whisper with a giggle.

He sends me a smile before crashing his lips into mine.

"Oi! Stop! Big fake brother here!" Stiles shouts breaking away our contact.

I pull away from Liam, sending the finger to Stiles and run off to the lake, jumping in the cold freezing water with Malia.

"C'mon guys!" She shouts at them.

Scott jumps in too followed by Kira and Liam just slowly comes in, grabbing my hand.

That was how we spent the first week of our holidays.

Happy Lu and together.

At least for now.