19. Turned into one of them

Fuck.

I was thrown in so weird cage full of skulls with a beading stomach and a broken leg.

"FUCK!" I shout, feeling the wolfsbane in my system.

All that kate had given me was a lighter and some matches.

No food or drinks.

"Autumn?" I hear a soft voice ask.

"Kira?"

"Yes! Autumn, thank god you're there." She sighs relieved. "Where are you, I'm coming to get you!"

"I'm in some weird cage full of dead peoples skulls." I whimper, holding my stomach.

I shift on my place, trying to stand up as I grab the wall.

Suddenly two arms find their way to my stomach, right in the wound.

"SHIT!" I shout.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Kira rambles with a gasp.

"I'm Fine. Kira listen, you need to help me. Kate shot me and it was a wolfsbane bullet. You'll have to burn it up." I say, poiting at the lighter.

"What, like put the fire in your wound?" She asked with her eyes wide.

"Yes! It's either that or I die!" I say on her face.

She looks shocked for a second but then nods.

I lay down, ripping my shirt open on the side of the wound, giving Kira a clear view of it.

Once she picks up the lighter she looks at me concerned.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes, we would need a bigger lighter though but that's fine. Just do it now!" I hiss.

She closes her eyes tightly and opens them again, leaning foward, with the lighter on.

The flames dances right in front of my eyes and Kira then places it next to the my wound.

She gives me one last look and I nod, with a small smile.

I shout as loud as I could as soon as the glass touches my body.

It hurt.

It hurt a lot but it was the only way to save me.

I try to hold back but it was too much to handle.

I grab the skulls around me, squeezing them as hard as I could and I let out a howl, the loudest howl I have ever had.

The pain lasts for at least 2 minutes and I start gasping for air when Kira takes a step back and throws the lighter away.

"KIRA! AUTUMN!" I hear shouts calling our names.

"Come on, we need to find the others!" I say to her, holding my arm out.

She puts my arm around her shoulders and we start walking in the direction of the voices.

The only thing keeping me going was Liam.

Everytime I wanted to give up and die, I thought of Liam.

So my first thought was find Liam.

I could smell all their scents inside, except for Derek and Lydia.

"Kira! Autumn!" The same voice says.

Stiles.

"Stiles!" I shout with Kira.

Finally Stiles comes to view, with kira's sword in his hand.

He throws it at her and I run to him.

I hug him tight, not letting go.

"Are you guys okay?" He asks, embracing me.

"Stiles. It's him. It's Scott. The berserker it's Scott!" Kira rambles, walking towards us.

Stiles and I pull away and he says with a knowing look.

"That's why Lydia isn't here. They wouldn't know they're killing Scott."

"Let's go, we need to stop them."

I start running, ignoring the agonizing pain in my stomach and my broken leg, which was almost healed.

"KILL IT! AIM FOR THE SKULL!" I hear Peters voice shout.

I run faster, leaving Stiles and Kira behind and see what was happening.

Malia was going to kill Scott and Peter and Liam were Scott against a pole.

"Malia!" I roar.

She looks at me but ignores me and does what Peter told her to, Kill Scott with the Berserkers wooden knife.

I push her out, stepping on the wooden knife, breaking it in half.

"It's Scott!" I shout gaining their attention.

"The berserker you were going to kill is your alpha." I shout again.

Liam looks at me confused and his eyes shift to Scott's eye.

Scott breaks free from the grip and throws Peter way.

He looks at Liam, punching him away and pins me on a pole, holding my neck.

His fist swings back but Liams shout stop him.

"SCOTT! Scott listen!"

"Scott. Protéger ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger." I manage to spit out.

Tears start building up in my eyes as Scott's eyes change to their normal brown and then his alpha red ones.

I show my werewolf eyes to him and his grip on my neck loosens.

He removes his hand from my neck, making me fall on the ground and hold my two wounds.

"Angel!" I hear Liam say beside me.

I feel myself being lifted up and my eyes flutter close.

Don't die on me, angel.

"Liam. I'm not gonna die." I whisper out.

My eyes open and I see Liam's face with tears.

He puts me on the ground and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck, bringing his face to mine.

His lips meeting my rough ones.