20. Alpha Siblings

"You!" Scott says as soon as he turns about into his normal state.

What just happened was amazing.

Scott managed to break the skull that made him a berserker.

I was still in Liam's embrace, him not letting the grip around my small waist loose.

"The only one who knew about the Berserkers as much as the Argent's." Scott said. "About the Nagual."

"You thought kate?" I question, finally all the pieces fitting together. "No, you helped her! All for goddamn power!"

"My family's power. To be fully inherited by me!" He spits out, looking eyes with me. "Not stolen by 2 idiotic teenagers so corruptable who won't even shed the blood of his enemy even when justified."

I growl lowly at him, taking a small step fowards, with Liam's arms still around me.

"You don't deserve the power. Power like this!" He hissed, showing his eyes while his voice changes to a dark one.

He rolls his head back and in a few seconds, he growls at Scott, in his werewolf state.

Malia growls too and launches at him but he throws her away, almost knocking her out.

"I'm sorry sweet heart, we'll talk about this later."

I change to my werewolf state and go stand next to Scott while praying Liam's arms off me, giving him a look saying that I'm not backing up this time.

Kira gets her sword, ready to attack Peter just like Liam but Scott and I stop them.

"Kira! Liam!" We shout.

They take a step back and Peter and Scott have a mini staring contest to which Scott won.

"You were both my betas. My bite changed your life, and it's also gonna put an end in it!" Peter says.

I let out a sarcastic laugh before saying.

"Then end it Peter."

"Because you won't get another chance." Scott continues.

Peter growls before running towards us.

I step aside, knowing I'd be knocked out in seconds if I were standing next to Scott and Scott takes this as a sign to run towards Peter too.

They both collapse but Scott falls on his back,letting Peter stay standing on the ground.

I launch fowards at him and throw a punch to his face which is quickly useless because Peter just blocked it and hit my stomach.

I let out a cry and Scott then appears, throwing punches at Peter as he blocks them.

Peter then kicks Scott's stomach making fall on his knees and he hits Scott's jaw, making him fall before doing a back flip that put him back on his feet.

I take this chance to punch Peter's face catching him off guard.

He looks surprised and I put my force into my punches. He grabs my fist, twisting it and o let out a small cry before pushing him off with my feet as I see Scott running towards him.

"C'mon Alphas!" Peter shouts. "C'mon!"

Scott tries to punch his face but Peter catches his arm and starts punching his stomach.

He throws Scott to the pole and looks at me grinning.

"C'mon! FIGHT LIKE AN ALPHA AUTUMN!" He shouts.

I growl at him before running towards him.

He grabs my arms and pushed me against the wall with a smirk.

I make a smirk grow on my face too and I immediately plan what's going to happen next.

"You are messing with the wrong pack." I mutter.

I grab his arms, I gather all my strength to run in the wall and push him off of me with a powerful kick.

He falls and Scott takes this opportunity to punch him.

He manages to punch Peter twice in the stomach before Peter stood up and defended himself.

He punched Scott twice and then he kneed him in the stomach, making Scott fall begore Peter gave us one of his smiles.

"You wanna win? You wanna defeat me? You'll have to kill me!" He shouts.

He throws Scott my way and I grab bim just in time before he could fall.

I run towards him but he grabs me and throws me away like he did to Scott.

I see Liam take an hesitant step fowards and Peter saw him too.

His head snapped towards Liam and he grabbed a large wood plaque, throwing towards Liam.

My eyes widen and all my hurt and concerned turned into anger.

I stood up, shifting fully and I run towards Liam just in time to stop gim from getting hurt.

I throw the wood piece away and I look at Peter with a glare.

"You son of a bitch. This was between Scott, you and I. Not my pack nor mate!" I shout.

He starts throwing punches at me but I avoid every single one of them.

He looks at me surprised and I take this opportunity to attack.

I go at his face and start walking fowards, hitting with more force everytime I take a step.

Suddenly, We hit the rock table in which Scott was turned into one of them and j stop, seeing Peter falling into of it.

"I don't have to kill you. Even though you deserve it." I hiss at him.

I throw one final punch and hit his jaws, making him jump backwards and fall almost unconscious on the ground.

Scott stands next to me then and I look at him with a look saying 'go for it'.

He jumps on the table and settles in front of Peter.

"You were never an aAlpha, Peter. But you were always a monster." He says.

Before starts standing up with a mad growl but Scott hits him on the left cheek, and knocks him out.

I let out a shaky breath.

It's finally over.

I hear Liam think.

I turn around, seeing my friends standing behind us scared ashnd concerned.

Suddenly, tears start building up in my eyes and a loud sob comes out.

I run towards Liam, holding him tight and I let all my tears come out.

"That's okay Angel." Liam mutters to me.

It's finally over.