Living My Best Life

3 Years Later

Omarion-Let's Talk ft. Rick Ross blasting in my black Range Rover.

Last time yall heard from me I had just graduated from high school. I'm still the same ol' Vanessa, almost 22, got my own crib, my own car, and a decent job working while still going to school. I still sell on the side the money good and I like the fast life I just slowed down a little bit. I have a lot of shit going on. I'm not having shit on my record with school and shit. My brother and dad doing good, after I moved out, he moved in with his fiancé. My brother getting big he only eight and he tall as hell.

As far as me and Quetta broke up once again, I found out her ass was still fucking with Drew. We still cool I guess you can say, she still be trying fuck around but I'm not going back and forth with her with this relationship shit. My feelings anit no game and I thought we established that when I got that place for us and she still played with my heart. It took me a while for me to forgive her and start talking to her again plus she was cool with the crew. Terrianna I haven't seen her or heard from her. My cousin said she work at Walmart and still live with her people. Things weren't going right for her. I guess that Karma for you. I haven't heard or seen Kia either word on the street she went back to Vegas. I honestly don't care for neither one of they ass after they tried to play me. Quetta cheating on me was my breaking point I turned cold hearted. Show no love because every time I do, I get hurt. I'm good my family and money are all I need.

Right now, I'm was seeing this dark skin chick name Mia, I meet her in school and after being around her a handful of times she became my little assistant/ ride or die when I go make my rounds and shit. She was one of the homies and we ended up fucking around. We not together but we just friends with benefits. She a cool little chick but once we started fucking, I started to see the jealousy when women talk to me, I have told her many times and we both agreed we were not ready to commit and be in a relationship. Introducing her to the crew they welcomed her in with open arms but you now Quetta was extra as hell.

As far as business. It's great I can't complain at all. When I started this shit, I was working corners for a min until senior year Q, Harland and I was making big moves for our boss Silas. He was like my second dad he took us under his wing. Now Since he got gunned down, he left the shit to us. I didn't want to take over a first because I felt like that was gone too much on my plate. But with the help the crew he left behind plus my people I brought on, shit its going smooth.

My life couldn't get no better than this.

IM BACKKKKK!!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS ON THE LAST BOOK, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, TELL ME WHAT Y'ALL THINKING AND WHAT SHOULD THE NAME OF THE SEQUAL BE AND WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THE FIRST CHAPTER????