Company

VANESSA

After a long day at school and a few hours at work, I decided to go home. I was tried as hell. I walked in the crib to smell food. It was most likely Mia ass. I was having the crew over for this big game we were watching and it was my time to host the shit and since I was at school, I didn't have time to pick up no finger foods. So, I gave Mia my key to handle that for me.

I went to the dining room to see her putting the wings on the decorated table. Mia was a dark skin chick, thick, and short as hell. I never seen her real hair since she always had braids in her head but today, she rocked a short bob.

She looked beautiful. She couldn't see me because her back was turned as she finished setting the table trying to see if she had everything. I just sat there and watched her do her thang. I stood there for a about a good minute until she turned and jumped.

"Good damnit Nessa, you scared the shit out of me" she said with her hand over her chest

"I'm sorry boo, I was just admiring your beauty" I said smacking her ass and taking a wing off the table eating it.

"We'll your friends will be here soon so; I have to finish putting the shit on the table. You know you could help me" she said walking back in the kitchen with me on her heels.

"Anit that's what I pay you for. You are my assistant ma" I said as I threw my bone in the trash and walked behind her grabbing her waist kissing her neck. She turned to me moving me back.

"You such an asshole Vanessa. I don't care how much you pay me you can fucking help" she said rolling her eyes

"Come on baby, just one quickie.... give me five minutes" I said trying grab her but she dodged me. I was horny as hell and she was looking good. I was hungry for some pussy.

"Is Quetta gone be here?" She asked raising her eyebrow

"I think so, shit I haven't talked to her" I said shrugging my shoulders grabbing a water bottle out the fridge and sitting down on the chair at the table.

"She says one slick ass comment to me Vanessa we gone have a problem" She said

"Man, anit nobody gone say shit. Yall gone be working with each other so yall might as well get used to being together" I responded

"I don't care what we gone be doing but she needs to show me some respect just like I do her. She mad at me for what reason tho?" She asked looking at me

"Shit fuck you looking at me for. I don't know what she mad at you for" I said shrugging. I told Mia about my past and what happened. The last thing I needed to have women problems so before we started fucking, I told her what was up. She agreed to stick around, I wasn't forcing her ass to stay. At least I told her most niggas don't let they women or side bitches know wassup when they start fucking around. I did my part.

"Because she probably knows we fucking around" She said folding her arms over her chest.

"I doubt it and if she did so what she got a whole a nigga" I said. I didn't tell nobody me and Mia was fucking around. I'm sure they had a clue we were but all they knew was she was my assistant. That's it that's all.

"Yeah wateva I'm just saying don't be surprised when I knock her head off her shoulders" She said walking back into the kitchen

Mia was always professional when it came to working for me and getting things done. She never let personal shit get in the way of work and that's what I really liked about her. Quetta was my personal assistant but her ass got way too personal with shit.

"Come here ma" I said licking my lips

"Girl what do you want?" She asked standing in front of me

"Just come here" I said again smirking and came closer to me and I grabbed her. "Stop playing with me girl" I said.

"Nah you stop playing with me" She said smirking as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Mia always spoke her mind when she felt like it was necessary. She didn't take no bullshit including mines but when we were in the bedroom that was a whole different story. She knew who Daddy was. As things were getting heated and I picked her ass up and was about to go to the bedroom to get my quickie in but the door bell ringed.

"Fuck" I said "They can wait" I said finished what I was doing. Then it ringed again.

"Vanessa we can finish later, just go get the door" she said and I stopped and rolled my eyes.

"Why me?" I said "But tonight it's on" I said and she nodded and went back to wateva she had to finish.

I opened the door to see my crew. My cousin Kaylyn and her on and off again boo thang Harland. Then there's my bro Q and Trina who is now pregnant, and Quetta. I am not gone lie me and Quetta did hook up a few times before I meet Mia but since Mia and I were messing around I cut Quetta off. I know it may sound wrong but I should have did it before since she had a boyfriend.

We all sat in the living room chatting and laughing waiting for the game to start and dinner to get ready. Quetta was sitting really close to me and touching on my leg. I kept trying to remove her hand from my leg but she kept touching me squeezing me. Don't get me wrong I miss what me and Quetta had but she played too many games. I was tired of being her second choice. She wanted Drew and that's what she got.

"Alright dinner is ready" Mia said to everybody standing there with her arms folded. Everybody got up and went in the dining room to fix their plates before the game came on. "She sure is confortable touching you" she said and walked in the kitchen. Mia did have jealous side to her but when it came to business she knew it was businees came before pleasure. I just think that since I was the first girl to fuck with her it was new to her and she knew we wasn't together but she also wanted her place to be known. I believe Quetta knew me and Mia was fucking around. So, Quetta did little shit to get under her skin.

Mia was a bad bitch and she always say what's on her mind, and that's why I really liked her but sometimes she get a little slick and that's when I got to put her in her place. She a loyal and always take care of me but I don't know if I'm willing to commit to anybody right now.

WHAT Y'ALL THINK GOOD OR NOT, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.