Set Up!?

QUETTA

I hurried and ran into the hospital, heart beating, rushing to the front desk with tears in my eyes.

"Can you tell me where Vanessa Gamble is?" I asked

"Umm she is on the third floor in recovery room 315" She said. I sigh in relief that she was okay. I thanked her and rushed to the elevator hitting the button. A few moments later it opened. I got in pressing the third floor.

I don't know what happened but Harland had called me and told me Vanessa was in an accident and to come to the hospital. I prayed and talk to God all the way here. Even though Vanessa and I were on bad terms about me still fucking with Drew, I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. She was still the love of my life.

I followed the signs to her room and all I could hear was commotion.

"You have to calm down ma'am or we are obligated to tie you down" I heard someone say

"Chill out" I heard a few voices say. I heard stuff being thrown

"How you doing all this and can barely see?" I heard Harland say as I walked into the room everyone turned to me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked walking to her bedside trying to grab her hand but she pushed my arm away. I don't understand why she was upset we usually get over things within a couple days.

"I am just trying to be there for you" I said sadly as I looked into her blood shot eyes. She was bruised pretty bad in the face as far as I can tell.

"Keep her sane please. I would hate to call security" the doctor said to us and walked out closing the door.

"For all I know you could have set me up" She said angrily. I looked at her hurt and confused.

"Set you up? What are you talking about?" I asked really confused

"Vanessa got ambushed they fucked her up and fucked her car up" Harland explained

"Shut the fuck up Harland" Vanessa grilled him

"Why would you think I have something to do with that? I would never hurt you Vanessa" I said as tears came down my face

"Yeah and what about yo nigga. He could have been following you around and you would have never known, you know why you would never know because your careless as hell. You don't look around your surroundings you just fucking go" Vanessa said with some much angry

"Drew would never go to this extreme. I mean what would be his purpose? Not me if that's what you thinking" I expressed because it really sounded ridiculous. Drew would never do anything like this and I know that for a fact. As soon as I said that Mia rushed in.

"Omg I heard what happened? Are you okay?" She asked rushing to her side touching her and just like me Vanessa pushed her hand away.

"Fuck off me" Vanessa said

"Wait? What is going on? What happened?" She asked looking confused around the room

"Your number one on my list this shit happened as soon as I left with you and you told me about T. I can't trust you. You stay the fuck away from me" Vanessa said shaking her head

"Are you fucking serious? I rushed all the way here and you think that I am the one that set you up?" She asked

"YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST-PERSON HERE. THIS SHIT HAPPENED AS SOON AS YOU PULLED OFF. YOU WASN'T THAT FAR FROM ME. YOU KNOW THE FUCKING CODE AND YOU DIPPED OFF ON ME. FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT" Vanessa yelled. I seen Mia face went from confused, sad to angry and she slapped the shit out of Vanessa. Vanessa got up making the needle that was in her arm to come out but I don't think she cared she got a hold of Mia jacket but Harland, and Q caught Vanessa and got in front of Mia to prevent anything else from happening.

"You know why I wasn't the first person here because I was working taking care of the team like always" She said throwing pictures on the floor "Fuck you Vanessa" she added and walked out

"Yall have to calm down or they gone kick us out" Kaylyn said as Harland picked up the pictures that I couldn't really make out.

"Yeah Vanessa you have to chill the fuck out" Q said helping her back to her bed and pressing the button to call the nurse since her thing came out her arm

"Fuck you still doing here" Vanessa said looking at me

"I love you Vanessa but you not just gone talk to me any type of way. I'll be back to check up on you" I said about to leave but she said something and I turned.

"Do yourself a favor Quetta and just stay the fuck away from me. I don't trust you as far as I can throw you" She said looking away from me. I could tell she had tears in her eyes and she didn't want me to see them.

I couldn't do nothing but leave. How she thinks out of all people I would set her up.

Her telling me to leave was like she stabbed me in my heart.

I have to find out who did this and fast.