Meeting The Ex

Kaylyn decided to take me up on the offer and decided to take me out with her tonight. My plan was finally in action but I just had to convince Vanessa I was sorry which I wasn't and get back on her good side. Since I didn't have anything to wear, we went to the mall, first stop was the frozen yogurt place. After getting our yogurt, Kaylyn dragged me in to a store called Five's. I went straight to the clearance rack because I didn't want to spend too much money. Hopefully this plan works I just have to play my part.

"Kaylyn?" someone said in front of us. I looked up to see a dark skin, thick chick coming towards us. She was really pretty even though she didn't even try on her outfit.

"Hey Mia" Kaylyn said hugging the girl. I just sat there looking clueless

"What's up?" The girl said

"Nothing much, just tryna find something for to tonight, you going?" Kaylyn asked

"Yeah, I need to get out since my best friend is dragging me outside" the light skin girl said

"Yes I haven't seen you around" Kaylyn said

"Oh, I'm sorry Kaylyn this is my best friend Ashley, Ashley this is Vanessa cousin Kaylyn" she said and the shook hands and said hi.

"We'll Mia, Ashley this is Terrianna an old friend of mines" Kaylyn said introducing us.

"So you're the famous Terrianna I heard about" Mia said. I just looked at her confused.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I said getting a little offended.

"Nothing at all just heard old high school stories" She said chuckling

I wonder what they have told her but she was the least of my worries.

Vanessa was the only person I wanted and nobdy betta get in my way.