Big Mistake

VANESSA

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I sat up and regretted I had this major headache. I smelled like straight up alcohol. I felt somebody move beside me. I looked over to see Quetta sleep. Last night's events played in my head as I smirked. Shorty ass was going crazy. I got up and went to the bathroom getting two Advil's and I some water and took it. I hope it kick in quick. I decided to skip class today.

I hopped in the shower letting the water relax my muscles, then I felt arms wrapped around me, I didn't even turn around because I knew who it was. She was caressing my body, this felt good at the same time I wanted her to know she had me fucked up if she thought she was gone play me again. I was soft on Quetta because she was my first everything and I was hers, and I loved this girl with all my heart even though she hurt me I couldn't put myself through it to hurt her. I felt like I had to tell Mia what was going on when I really didn't know what was going on myself. I wanted Quetta, shit I wanted her to be my wife but at the same time I had to be careful.

I felt Quetta hands going south and her kissing me on my back. Fuck it. I turned around and start kissing her back and next thing you know she was moaning my name.

After washing up I got out and put on some basketball shorts and a beater. I grabbed my phone seeing what I missed, nothing much but a few messages from my cousin and q. I heard Quetta phone ringing but she was still in the bathroom. So, I grabbed it and see who it was. It was message.

Message from Drew

~Baby I had fun yesterday, let's do it again. Call me~ D Baby

She still messing with Drew I see. I was mad as hell but I shouldn't be because we weren't together. But the fact that she didn't say nun and came over after she left his crib is what made me mad.

I heard the door open.

"Why you going though me phone?" She said snatching it out my hand.

"You still fucking with ol boy huh?" I asked chuckling

"He's not my boyfriend, we just kicking it" she said putting on her bra and panties.

"You anit got to lie Quetta. You had just left that nigga crib fucked him and came over here to get some from me" I said while on my phone

" Vanessa, me and him are not together. We just friends" she said siting on the edge of the bed putting on her shoes

"Wateva Quetta, you wanna be up in my fucking business worried about who I'm fucking trying get yo old thing back when you still on this foul shit g" I said with a angry expression on my face

"I like him but I love you. I don't know what to do" she said looking at the floor.

"You a real stupid goofy ass bitch. Fuck out my house and don't come back I'm cool on you and that community ass pussy" I said. I looked at her and she was crying. She got up grabbing her purse and keys, slamming the door.

What the fuck is wrong with females these days. I know I was wrong for saying she got community pussy but shit once again I feel for her lies. I should call her and apologize. Nah she got me fucked up.

I went down to my kitchen and made some food. My phone started binged, it was a text from Harland.

Message from Harland

~Grand Opening at The Club Downtown. Pick me and Q up at 11~Har Har

How these niggas gone just assume I was gone pick they ass up.

I closed my phone, I was ready to party anyway since all this shit was going on, I needed to release some of this stress. I grabbed my food and sat on the couch. I wonder what my cousin doing.