Betrayed

VANESSA

It's been two weeks since I came home from the hospital. I'm feeling better and getting better. I had just got home from the doctor to do a checkup after my visit. Q and Harland has never left my side and Trina and Kaylyn when they not at work. I had one fractured rib, black eye, and a few scratches here and there. My black eye was gone the little scratches that I had cleared up but this rib was gone take a little time to heal. I couldn't wait to heal. When I find out who did this it's gone be over for him, her or them whoever.

"You good?" Harland asked as I sat down in pain. I hide my black eye throw my sunglasses. My head was banging like no other.

"Can you get me some water please?" I asked and he nodded getting up heading to the kitchen coming back with a bottle of cold water. I popped two pain killers followed by some water.

"Have you seen this these photos Mia dropped?" Q asked analyzing the photos Mia had threw down before storming out after slapping my ass. I'm gone get her ass back for that shit as soon as I heal.

"Nah I haven't. What is it?" I asked. He walked over to me sitting on my coffee table in front of me handing me picture after picture.

"You recognize the car?" Harland asked

My vison was still a little blurry but I could see the car but the person in the car I couldn't make out. They were a few pictures of them sitting outside my house on different days. Then one picture of someone at my door, in the hallway. I had cameras everywhere.

"I don't know who car that is but it does look a little familiar" I said as he passed me more pictures

"You see the pattern though. It kind looks like they were following Mia, and Quetta every time they came over here" Harland pointed out. I grabbed the pictures from Harland and looked at the pictures. The car was there in the background as Mia was entering my building. Then there was a different day same car in the background but Quetta was coming in. There were a few pictures like that on different days as well.

"One of them have to know something about this. Right?" Harland asked

"Quetta be so clueless sometimes but I don't know I don't trust them right now. They both look suspect to me" I said shaking my head

"Well we have to start questioning the person who gave us the pictures" Harland suggested sitting down

"We can't do that because if one of them did set this up then they could warn whoever they working with and blindside V and try to kill her" Q explained

"True. What you wanna do V? Whateva you want to do we with it" Harland said and Q nodded. I started looking around. What if they bugged my place? What if they had cameras in here? What if they were watching me right now? So many thoughts and what ifs came to my head.

"I paranoid as hell right" I said shaking my head. I took out my phone and typed a message. Since I didn't know who was behind this and knowing Quetta and Mia know my whole house, I couldn't risk my life being in more danger than what it already was, I text Q and Harland in our own private group chat telling what the plan was.

I was gone move and get me a new place that Q was gone help me out with since his mother was a real estate agent. Harland was gone hire some movers to start packing up some shit. In the mean time I was gone contact the security company who installed cameras and see if I could get more of the actually footage. I never know if Mia gave me everything so I wanted to make sure for myself.

"We gotchu" Q said as he got up and shook up and Harland did the same

"Harland send Kaylyn so she can come assist me with a few things" I said