Warning!!!

VANESSA

Class had just ended. I was so damn tired from the weekend but I did have fun with the gang. I was so excited that I had just presented my project to the class hopefully I get a good grade on it. This wasn't just any grade but this was the end of our semester grade and if I got a good grade, I could graduate but if I didn't my ass will have to do this class all over again.

I was on my way to go some food with Mia since she said she had something to tell me. I don't know what it was but it had to be business. I made it to my car and threw my car in the back seat hopping in the front seat starting my engine.

"Damn baby sounds like you need a tune up" I said to my car driving off to the restaurant. The restaurant wasn't far from my school. I mean it was but it wasn't to me since I am always speeding. I got the restaurant in less than 20 minutes, pulled into the parking lot and parked my car getting out.

I walked into the restaurant and some younger dude greeted me. He had braces with bad acne so I assumed he was still in high school. They always hiring young kids. Well I guess since there is a high school nearby.

"Table for 1?" He asked smiling a little too hard

"Nah actually I am here to meet someone name is probably under Gamble" I say looking down at my phone texting Mia to tell her I am here.

"Alright right this way" He said as he grabbed a menu and I followed him to the direction to our table where Mia was waiting.

"Your waiter should be right with you; I'll bring you out a water" He said and walked away I'm guessing to get our waiter.

"You know this is my favorite place" I said smirking. I loved Longhorn, they had the best steaks, drinks, and firecrackers. (Longhorn is so good).

"Yes, I know" she said looking down at the menu with her sunglasses on. I don't know why she had them on but there was no type of sun in here.

"What's going on with you and these glasses?" I asked as the waitress brought us some water and bread to our table.

"Do you two need more time?" She asked

"Nah I'll have the New York Strip with broccoli and mashed potatoes, an order of firecrackers, and a frozen strawberry margarita" I said handing her my menu

"And for you ma'am" she said giving her attention to Mia

"Ill have the same and we can share the firecrackers" She said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. Everybody know that I don't like sharing my food especially my firecrackers. Mia gave her the menu and the waitress walked off.

"So, you gone tell me wassup or you just wanted to see me and spend time with me" I said smirking

"Negro please" she said sipping her water. "But for real tho, I thought that you should know while you were getting some attention from some thot when we all out partying. I don't know if you noticed that you girl is plotting on you" She expressed and I looked her confused

"What you mean? And who are you talking about?" I asked getting serious. Our waitress gave us our food and I was ready to dig in the food and the conversation.

"Yall need anything else?" the waiter asked and we both said no and she smiled and walked away

"Yo bitch from high school" She lowkey whispered. We never knew who was watching or listening to us. I instantly knew who she was talking about. She grabbed her phone and typed and a few seconds my phone dinged. I grabbed my phone and seen that Mia had sent me a video recording. I put the phone to my ear and listen to everything that went down. I could hear T's clear as day. I wonder who she was talking to on the phone.

"That bitch trying plot on me for what reason tho" I asked shaking my head thinking about it.

"I don't know but I just thought I would let you know" she said and I nodded

"Thanks for the heads up. Did you get any thing done regrading our meeting a few nights ago?" I asked changing the subject

"Yeah I got a few things done. I got the tickets and Silas is sending us a private jet to get there faster. And I will go over the information with you later" She explained and I nodded. I loved when everybody was on their shit. Hopefully this connect can get us some real money so we can be set for life. I still want to have a legit business though. I worked so hard for that and I am gone make it happen.

As far as Terrianna. I'm gone keep my distance from shorty ass and just chill until I feel the need to handle that situation. Shorty ass is crazy still holding a grudge from what she did to me in high school, we grown now baby. That whole call when I found her in bathroom in school (Lesbian Crush Chapter Playing Me). I didn't know what was going on but I felt like they both was playing me and Kia went M.I.A before graduation.

"You must have been hungry hungry huh?" Mia said chuckling as I ate my food fast

"Hell yeah. This shit good as hell" I said taking a sip of my water

"So, what you gone do about this T situation?" She asked

"I'll let the crew know to keep an eye out especially my cousin and I'll handle the situation when and If something pops off. Right now, I'm just gone keep my eyes and ears open" I expressed and she nodded

She paid for the check and we left. I walked her to her car and I went to mines. I don't know if the margarita was getting to me but I had lost my balance and almost fell and dropped my keys. Super clumsy.

As I was picking up my keys, I see these high beam lights shining on me making me put my arm up to cover my eyes.

"Damn what the fuck" I yelled flicking them off. I hit the unlock button on me keys and I heard a door open and close but I didn't think nun of it. I got in car starting my car I hear a tap on my window. I look and see a person with a ski mask on and as soon as I seen that. I tired to grab my pistol but I was too slow the person busted my window grabbing me pepper spraying me, and grabbing me out the car, punching me in the face.

"Oh shit" I said. I wasn't about to give up even though my damn eyes were burning. I kicked and swung on whoever was attaching me. I had a few hits, I tried to open my eyes but the shit burned so much and when I tried shit was blurry.

That nigga hit me one good time and I was out.

"Consider this a warning Vanessa" I heard someone say and then I heard them drive off.

What the fuck I get myself into.