Business

VANESSA

I was sitting in my den at my desk waiting for my little den waiting for everybody to come so we can talk business. We ran a pretty smooth operation. Q, Harland and I never showed our faces at the trap house. We were the brains behind it all, just in case something happened we didn't want nobody to rat us out or put a name to our faces. Gotta be smart in the game.

I had been doing my homework when I heard my door bell ring. Even though my building had security I had to make sure I had extra security. I had cameras everywhere around my crib, door, I even paid extra to the landlord to get me access to the elevator cameras and lobby cameras. I wasn't playing any games with life after I got robbed.

I looked at the camera to see Quetta, Harland, and Q. I don't know why Quetta was here she was my face if I need to get her to turn tricks for people, we would set up but sometimes if Mia wasn't available, she was the backup assistant.

"Wassup crew" I said letting everybody in as they greeted me.

"I hope you got some snacks in this bitch" Harland said going right to the kitchen as Q and Quetta went down to the den, I followed.

"Let's talk business, I gotta go get back to wifey" Q said sitting on the couch drinking from a bottle of water

"You know Silas from Atlanta wants to do business. Thinks we can expand" I explained as on cuz Harland walks in with a big ass sandwich, chips, pop, and fruit snacks.

"Damn nigga you hungry hungry huh?" Q said chuckling

"Kay anit feeding you at home" Quetta said laughing as I chuckled along with them

"Fuck ya back to this expanding shit" Harland said getting back on track

"He see's us doing good wants to set up a meeting in Cuba" I said

"Well I am all for it" Harland said stuffing his face had shit running down his mouth

"Yeah me too but I have to check with T" Q said and I nodded

"Niggas is whipped" Harland chuckled shaking his head

"Shut up at least he taking care of home" Quetta chimed in

"Mind yo business big head" Harland said calling Quetta by her nick name he gave her. He always gives us nick names.

"I respect that do what you have to do" I said nodding my head to him

"Wait so Silas from Atlanta? I thought he was deceased. Him and his wife were never found and he's still alive" Harland said confused

"Yeah I don't really know the whole situation. The car accident they got in was really a cover up story for what really happen" I explained to them

"Yeah he left behind two daughters. Toya who is 17 and Renee who is 19. Slias has a close friend running his business in Atlanta. Should be meeting us in Cuba" Quetta said stating all the facts. I was surprised she was on her shit.

"What the word with the niggas running they business? Or are his daughters doing it?" Q asked

"Seven don't have a last name he is the boyfriend of Toya. Him and his longtime friend Antonio are running the show now" Quetta responded

"Well get some more information on them and his daughters, I need all the facts before heading in to this, book the flights to Cuba for next weekend, anything else we are missing?" I asked Quetta and she shook her head no but hesitant. I figured she wanted to say something just not in front of the guys.

"I think this could be a good deal. Slias was making good money anybody he came across with has come up in the game" Q said

"That nigga has been in the game since we were toddlers. Well respected we might be millionaires after fucking with him" Harland said standing up

"We will see" I said standing up. Q and Harland followed me up and we said our goodbyes and they left.

"Looks like a good move for the whole team" Quetta said and I nodded

"So, was there anything else you wanted to tell me?" I asked

"So, there is a rumor going around that Terrianna is trying to get back in the picture. I just wanted to give you a heads up" She warned me

"Got it thanks" I said going to my room with her on my heels. I thought she was just gone let herself out. "Anything else?" I asked facing her looking at her with those big brown eyes that I loved.

"Not really. What are you about to do?" She asked nervously.

"Order some food and finish my homework. I have a big presentation to work on" I answered

"Mind if I stick around. I could ya know help you if you needed" She offered and I looked at her trying see if I could feel her out. Just then my phone chimed, I had a message. I grabbed my phone from my jeans to see it was Mia. I unlocked my phone and saw that she had a date tonight so she wasn't coming by. I didn't bother to text back she was most likely getting ready or on her date already.

"Order in or go out?" I asked

I wasn't sweating Mia about her being on her date but we did have business to take care of that she knew about. I understand Quetta was a back up assistant but Quetta knew bits and pieces and I wanted to keep it that way.

Mia was just someone to get my mind of Quetta at the time. I did care for Mia a lot but it wasn't more than just sex and a friendship to me.