Sneaky Bitch

MIA

I spent the rest of the day with Kaylyn and Terrianna at the mall. Just getting to know her and about her and Vanessa past. She wasn't really to opening up about things that Vanessa told me. She did say she was the one who screwed up. Vanessa told me all about it.

Vanessa was a good girlfriend to her and Terrianna assuming, accusing, and from what Terrianna says jealously is what broke them up. It was something off about Terrianna. She was a little too nice. She told me she wanted to make amends with Vanessa. Hopefully Kaylyn gave Vanessa a heads up because from what Vanessa has nothing to say to Terrianna at all.

..........................................................................

I got finished getting dressed because we were going out tonight at the new place that was opening. I looked good in my white fitted dress, my gold accessories, my gold sparkling heels with my hair down.

"I see you trying to catch you one tonight" my bestie Ashley said putting on lip gloss

" Maybe" I said smirking "Let's go" we left out heading to the club. When we pulled up it was hella people there. We parked and went right in stopping at the bar first.

"What would you like beautiful?" The man bartender said smiling.

"Four shots of Henny" I yelled over the loud music. As soon as we got our shots, I took two and Ashley took two.

"Turn up bitch" Ashley yelled. "This my shit" she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

Red Nose by Saga the Gemini.

I was on my sixth drink and the liquor was getting to me. I was dancing on everybody, but this one particular chick caught my attention. She was a pretty little thang. My complexion, short, long brown hair. She smiled at me and I smiled back and we started dancing. I don't know what it was but she was doing something to me.

She looked into my eyes and it felt like we clicked with our eyes. Then she kissed me and it felt good. I felt eyes all in me but I didn't care. She pulled back and smirked. She pulled something out of her pocket and gave it to me. I looked down to see her card, I looked back up to see that she was gone. Damn what just happened.

"Let's go to V.I.P" Ashley said in my ear. I wonder if she saw us. I just nodded and walked behind her. I had a feeling Vanessa and everybody else would be up here.

I see Vanessa of course, but as I get closer, I see some girl I didn't know hugged up, I smiled letting her do her thing. So, I sit down by Kaylyn and said hey to everybody. I just sat back and sip on my drink, dancing in my sit.

An hour later everybody was drinking and smoking having fun. Vanessa and the new girl stayed booed up all night. Vanessa didn't say nothing to me or even look my way. I was a little hurt since we supposed to be friends.

Kaylyn and Terrianna hung out by the bar I guess Terrianna was scared to face Vanessa. Vanessa probably wouldn't have noticed her since she was all in ol girl face. Not that its nun of my business. Ashley went to go on some dude, her ass ben on the dance floor all night.

I decided to go sit with Terrianna and Kaylyn at the bar since nobody was talking to me in VIP. I walked off and made my way to the bar sitting next to Kaylyn.

"Wassup ladies. You two having fun?" I asked smiling

"Yeah it's cool" Kaylyn said sipping her drink. Kaylyn have always been the type to be the one staying in the house. She don't like clubs and I don't blame her, it's always some drama. But she is a light weight, she will have one drink all night and by the time she gets done she is lit.

"It's really nice in here" Terrianna said

"So did you have a chance to talk to Vanessa" I asked Terrianna being nosey

"Umm no she was busy so I decided to give her some space" She answered shrugging

"Girl if you trying get your old thing back you should be up there talking to her" I responded trying to get in her head a little bit.

"Yeah but it's not the right time to go do that" She said looking at her phone that kept going off. "Excuse me I have to go to the ladies room be right back" She said getting up so fast and damn near sprinting off.

"She seems nervous" I said looking at Kaylyn

"I told Vanessa I had run into her but she didn't want to hear it. That's why I came down here because I don't want no drama with them" Kaylyn explained

"I see an old friend I'll be back" I said smirking and Kaylyn nodded. I was really going to the bathroom to see what Terrianna was doing. I know yall like damn I'm nosey but I really do feel like she is up to something and as the assistant I need to protect and let my boss know about these things.

I'm glad it was pretty quiet by the bathroom and ducked off in the cut. I cracked the door open a little bit to see if I could hear anything but all I heard was mumbling so I silently walked in without me being heard. Good thing nobody was in there, she couldn't see my feet because there was a wall blocking the door leading to the bathrooms.

"I'm gaining their trust but it might take some time to get to Vanessa. Jennifer is a problem and I don't want her to say anything that's gone blow this plan up for us.....Okay I'll call you once I leave the club" She said and I guess she hung up. I hurried up to the mirror and act like I was fixing my hair and lip gloss.

I knew this how was up to something. I heard the toilet flush and she came out and I seen a flash of nervous on her face but it quickly went away.

"Hey girl" she said trying play it off. I turned to look at her. I didn't want to scare her off just yet. I just wanted to see where she was going with this but trust and believe I will be telling my boss.

"So are you and Vanessa gone to get back together? I only ask because I am around her and the crew a lot and I think she misses you. She always talks about you and how yall used to be in high school" I said trying hype her ass up just to see where her head is at

"Look I know what your doing and it's not gone work. I will have a chance to talk to Vanessa one on one and we will work things out. So whatever you and her have going on will be soon over" she said chuckling

"You don't me so I advise you not to fuck with me lil baby" I said crossing my arms over my chest looking at her in the mirror

"Girl you are just a rebound off me. I wonder where Vanessa found you" she said putting more lipstick on

"I don't care what you and Vanessa have going on. I was just trying to be nice to you and welcome you to the family " I said trying to keep myself from beating this girl ass

"Nice? Girl please everyone can see right through your fake ass act but I'm not falling for it" She said gathering her stuff

"Like I said don't fuck with me" I said putting my hands on my hips

"Looks like you're afraid of a little competition" she smiled

"Vanessa and I are just friend's shorty slow your roll" I chuckled

"Well stay out of my way" she said and walked out. I pulled out my phone and stop the recording making sure I got everything. 

This bitch is out of her mind.