Chapter Fourteen

"Soooo, I'm in a prophesy?" Rainstorm questioned Frostbite.

They had flown back to get Darkflame, and now they were all sitting on a private pavilion.

"Yes" Dark confirmed. "Your the Wings of Water and Rain."

A bright yellow exploded into her scales, followed by waves of Aqua blue and green.

"So are Dark and I," Frost spoke next, "as well as two others that we haven't found yet."

'Are you sure this is her?' Dark mind-asked.

'Yes,' She replied. 'She looks exactly like the one from my vision."

Then her mind flashed towards the new part of the prophesy that she had written. She knew who the betrayer was, she new who was here to destroy Pyrrhia and rule over the wrecked land as a psychotic Queen.

Guilt settled in the bottom of her stomachs.

Oh please, Darkstalker mind-scoffed. We're not psychotic, Frost. Just think of it- all these dragons annoy you. You could get revenge on your father, you could avenge your first kiss, you could destroy all the bullies. You can kill Darkflame.

What? Frost could not think of ever harming her love, Dark. She could never. I can't, and definitely won't do that! I'm not a monster!"

The sound of the evil's rumbling chuckle echoed in her brain.

Silly, foolish Frosty. She cooed, sending a shiver down her spine. You are nothing but a monster. You can't escape this destiny.

You're the one doing this to me! She retaliated, futilely.

It's not me. She hissed. It's Fate.

That phrase sent another shiver crawling up her back.

It's not me, it's fate.

"Frost?" Rainstorm's voice cut into her mind conversation. "Are you okay?"

Frost nodded and looked over to a tiger lily growing on a vine. It had a bright green grub climbing up one of its petals.

"Are you sure?" Darkflame's voice sounded like a distant echo, and was fuzzing out a bit.

"I-I'm fine," her vice was weak and came out in a squeaky manner.

Her focus was fading in and out, sending waves of nausea thought her light head. For a moment, she felt Dark's warm scales on her back, the next her body was numb and unresponsive to touch.

She looked down to her shaking talons and she slowly put them back down on the wooden platform.

Frost, listen to my voice- use it as an anchor. Evil's voice commanded.

Reluctantly, she complied and blocked everything else out.

You can't afford to have another fit of rage right now. She sighed. Don't let it take over, now is not the time to welcome it... Follow these steps, enter the deepest part of your mind.

Frost slammed her eyes shut, and tried desperately to claw her way to the back of her mind. Nothing.

That won't work. The voice in her head boomed. Relax, breath- don't force your way in.

Deep breaths, Frost, you can do this. She stopped scrunching her eyes, and relaxed her shoulders.

Her breath finally turned from shaky and rough to even and calm.

Open your eyes.

Frost couldn't tell that she had when he eyelids slipped up, due to the fact that she was surrounded by darkness.