1. You

"Fuck you Luke!" I shout, chasing my brother down the hall of the venue. The carpet clinging to my vans slightly.

A tall curly haired boy opens the door next to me, raising his eyebrows.

"Language y/n I swear to god!" Ashton yells after me, throwing his red bandana in my direction.

I catch the cloth quickly, winking at his annoyed expression.

"Okay...dad!" I shout, taking off down the hall again, I can hear him groan.

"Hemmings children are such assholes." Ashton mutters, shutting the door to the dressing room.

I chuckle to myself before turning a corner leading onto the stage, making a beeline for Luke as he was hidden behind the speakers.

He laughs slightly, running up to me and tackling me before I could react. His stupid muscly arms pinning mine down.

"You're such an ass." I mutter, kicking my feet until I threw my brother off, he laughed, dusting off his shirt before standing up.

"Can I have my phone back now?" I ask, nodding towards his back pocket.

"Hmmm, I don't know." He replies, looking around the arena, toying with his black lip ring innocently.

"You're really gonna make me say it aren't you." I grumble, crossing my arms over my flannel.

A small smirk tugged at Luke's lips, he slips my phone from his pocket, dangling it in front of my face and nodding.

I roll my eyes, why does he have to be such an idiot.

"Luke is the best big brother ever and he plays the guitar really cool and shit and he's way better than Michael, happy?" I mutter, speaking in a bored tone of voice. Luke smiles, handing me back my iPhone.

"very, and don't you forget it." He says happily, looking around.

I swipe my phone from his outstretched hand, shoving it into the pocket of my black skinny jeans.

"Oh fuck." His eyes widen, his hand shoots out to grab my wrist, yanking me towards him.

"What!" I yell,  finally hearing a roar.

oh, fans.

My legs spring into action, running past my older brother and dragging him along behind me until we reach backstage.

"God damn y/n, you're fast." Luke pants, steadying himself by pressing his hand on the wall. I roll my eyes for what, the tenth time today.

"I like to skate, now lets get a move on before we get in trouble." I say, grabbing Luke by his shirt and tugging him behind me.

Once we reach the doors a tall, tan figure tackles the two of us, pinning us both to cold tile floor. A chuckle comes from the messy haired boy above my brother and I.

"Really Calum." Luke mutters, trying to push him away. Calum only clings tighter to Luke.

"Yup." Calum retorts, popping the p sound. I grin, sliding out from under his grip. I pull my phone from my pocket and take a picture before either of them could notice.

The two older boys continue to wrestle with each other while I open Twitter, posting the picture with the words, "cake af."

I think that's enough torture for now.

Kicking Calum's leg away, I stand up, and start jogging back down the hallway.

"Hey Nia." I say quickly as I pass Hey Violet's open dressing room, tossing the bandana Ashton had thrown at me to her.