5. You

"Wake the hell up you lazy piece of shit." I mutter, gently slamming my pillow into Calum's face once again. His eyes flutter open, revealing their chocolate brown color. I smile to myself, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"Morning loser." He mumbles. My weight is shoved onto the floor as he pushes me off the bunk. My back hits the wooden floor of the bus, hard. I brush my hair out of my face and stand up. A loud countryman giggle can be heard from our makeshift kitchen. I glare at Ashton.

Calum swings his legs over the bunk, nearly killing me in the process. 

"Watch it asian." I say loudly, stumbling towards the counter. I survey the food sitting there. Half eaten taco, Michael. Full bowl of Reese's Puffs, Ashton. Nutella...nah that's Calums. Hmm, this is frustrating. I stretch out my hand to open the fridge. Frozen waffles, now we're talking. I grab the box and move to the microwave.

I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind and lift me into the air. I squeal slightly and turn my head, getting a face full of blonde hair. 

"Morning big brother." I mumbled, squirming to get out of Luke's grip. 

"Make me a couple okay?" He mumbles, kissing my cheek and putting me down. I nod and wrap the waffles in a paper towel. (a/n) okay but if you make them this way they're really soft and I'M ADDICTED.

I set the microwave to thirty seconds and grab my phone off the counter. Flipping to twitter I scroll through, trying to rid myself of some of the notifications. A name catches my eye and I move back up.

No. Way.

Camila favorited my tweet and followed me? Oh god am I dreaming. Which one did she favorite?

"I hope we can meet again, you've really got me captivated."

The one about her! Oh my lord. I click on her profile, only to be interrupted by the harsh beeping of the machine behind me.

"Get the fucking microwave!" Michael shouts with a rasp in his voice, looking up from under a blanket on the couch. 

I roll my eyes unintentionally and open the small door to retrieve my food. Shit those are hot. I unwrap the paper towel and quickly throw two of them towards my brother like frisbees. I set the other two on the counter to cool and look at my phone again. Her profile picture, she looks like a goddess.

I scroll down slowly, reading every word. Not only is she physically beautiful, but her mind is fascinating. You never know if you'll get a silly comment about her day, or an insightful look on something that she's learned. Wow.

I feel a weight carelessly resting on my shoulder. Calum's cologne fills my nose, making it wrinkle up.

"To much man perfume Cal." I complain, looking up at his face. His eyes are trained on my phone, looking at what I had been doing previously. I turn it sideways.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I whine, pushing his face away. Calum turns back with a smirk.

"I could ask you the same thing." The older boy says, nodding towards the device in my hand. I roll my eyes, putting my phone to sleep and swiping a waffle off the counter. Calum crosses his arms over his chest, mimicking my eye roll.

"Nothing." I mutter, taking a small bite out of the waffle. Staring at the tile floor underneath our feet. Calum places a finger underneath my chin and pulls my face up to meet his gaze.

"Somebody's got a crush." He mumbles, smiling at me knowingly. I can't hide the blush that colors my cheeks. He chuckles.

"I knew it." Calum says proudly. I punch his shoulder with my free hand.

"Don't tell anyone." I whisper. He giggles, smiling widely. 

"Hemmo already knows, but Michael and Ash are clueless. All I know is that Mikey's jealous." Calum says quietly. I smile, I had a feeling that Luke kinda knew.

I turn away from the older boy and pad over to the couch. Taking a leap from the carpet, I land on Michael's legs. 

"Get off me you asshole." He mutters, kicking at me gently with his feet. Michael and I may act like we hate each other, but we just have that kind of relationship. I make myself comfy and turn my phone back on. I press the button to follow Camila and move back onto my home feed.

Not much going on these days. I exit the twitter app and open snapchat. Holding the button down I start taking video.

"Hello my beautiful people, I am here this morning coming to you live from my spot on Michael's legs." I take my finger off the button and post it to my story. Michael shifts underneath my body. The bastard already fell back asleep. 

I go back to twitter and scroll through my home feed, seeing a new tweet from Camila.

"You captivate me as well."

-

I know I know I'm such a horrible person for making you guys wait so long, but ya love me anyways right? School is shit and I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of time nowadays, I'll be better about updating this though. This is kinda short but it's all I got at the moment. Thanks for the support.

Love you xx