13. You

I shook my head gently, trying to shake to post make out haze from my mind, and plop down on the couch next to Lauren. Camila bites her lip, and slowly walks back in the make-up room, adding a little extra sway in her hips.

"Well that was lovely to watch." Normani chuckles, and sits on the counter across the length of the bus.  I smirk.

"I'm sure it was." I mumble, taking a few seconds to recall the previous events.

"I guess it's time for the big sister talk." Lauren says confidently, setting her phone on the table. I quirk an eyebrow, looking at the two girls.

"Alright." I say slowly, trying to read their expressions.

"Did you drop out of school?" Lauren asks immediately, my eyes widen at her bluntness. I guess Normani found that entertaining because she giggled a little bit.

"Um, yeah, but I'm still working on graduating just through online school, and I do mean to go to college." I answer, choosing my words carefully. I don't want to upset the girls in front of me, they're practically Mila's family.

Normani nods approvingly, while Lauren's expression remains undecipherable. I stare into her piercing green eyes, I refuse to be intimidated.

"Who are your friends?" Lauren shoots out, she's trying to catch me off guard and I know it. Not gonna let it get to me. I cross my legs on the couch and lean back, trying to seem as relaxed as I can.

"Well, Calum is my best friend and has been for years," I say, thinking about what to say. I catch a small flicker in Lauren's eyes when I say the boy's name, and if I'm not imagining things, a small smile. "I didn't have a lot of friends back home, it was really just Luke, the boys and I against the world." I smile in sentiment. It wasn't really that quote unquote 'cool' to do what we were doing back in Sydney. We made music, and no one really took you seriously.

"Any ex's?" Lauren almost ignores my answer, and I get a little offended. Is she just going to disregard the fact I'm trying to make a good impression.

"Lauren!" Normani exclaims, the raven-haired girl throws a glance at her, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, only one actually." I mumble, laughing slightly recalling the story. Lauren raises her eyebrows, urging me to elaborate.

"His name is Troye, and it ended because we both realized we're gay." I can't hold back a laugh at this point, and neither can Lauren. Normani just smiles and shakes her head.

"Wait Troye Sivan?" Lauren asks widening her eyes. I nod, watching them as they picture it.

"That's insane." Normani mumbles, chuckling. I bite my lip, these two are fun.

"Well, one more question and this interview will be over." Lauren says, pointing a finger at me.

"Shoot." I tease, nodding at the slightly older girl.

"What are you intentions with Camila?" She asks, bringing her hand back to her lap. Tilting her head as she waits for my answer. I quickly glance at Normani, whose sitting on the counter almost mirroring Lauren.

"To make her as happy as I can. She's an amazing and beautiful girl, unlike anyone I've ever met. The only thing more beautiful than her physically, is her mind, and how she treats people. I want to make her feel the same way she makes me feel. I hope I do now. I want to be the one who catches her when she trips, because we all know she will, all the time. I want to be the one who holds her on a rainy day, I want to be the one who she falls asleep with at night. You know, I find it a little funny that I've only known her for a few days but I already can say this and mean it, with everything I've got I mean it." I finish my speech and bite my lip, and look at the floor.