Chapter 6. Midnight Memories

Nobody can drag me down :D

Interviewer: "So Zayn, have you got a few wise words for your fans?"

Our Lord and saviour Zayn:
"Kids listen to your uncle Zayn:
Don't buy drugs...

Become famous and they give you them for FREE!!"

Also this chapter has 4476 words!!!
And I accidentally published it before it was ready. I was planning to write the whole part as one chapter but oh well..

Also I drew a picture of Emma which you can see in the multimedia.

~*~*~*~*~*~*ENJOY *~*~*~*~*~*~

'Looking for something?' An unknown voice suddenly said.

We all turned around in shock to see a girl with dark brown curly hair.

'Sorry, I didnt mean to scare you.' She said while giggling softly

'Well you did!' Nickela said bluntly, making the curly haired girl chuckle.

'Well I didn't mean to' she told us while smiling 'Anyway, my name is Rolien. And you're here for Niall's party I'm guessing?'

'Yup, my name is Emma and these are Nickela and Tanisha' Emma explained while pointing at me and Nickela. Rolien responded by nodding.

'Could you help us find a place we can put our bikes?' I asked her.

'Oh sure there's a garage at the other side of the house. Follow me.' Rolien said and started walking towards the garage us following behind her. She opened the garage and I started looking around and saw a very old looking pickup truck, A dark blue volvo car, an orange.. LAMBORGHINI!!

Rolien must've seen Me staring at the car because she suddenly explained 'That's Louis' car, he is quite fond of it'.

'I can't blame him.' Emma said while coming to stand next to me.

'How about those?' Nickela asked while pointing at a few disassembled motors.

'Niall, Michael, Liam, Harry and Ashton fix old cars and motors as a hobby.' Rolien explained, it was only then that I noticed the scar she has on her shoulder. The scar looks like 3 scratches from an animal, but it couldn't have been from a cat or dog because the scratches are way too long and way too far apart.

'You can put your bikes over here' Rolien told us. We all thanked her and parked our bikes. We then followed her when she started walking to the front door.

Rolien then knocked on the door in a specific pattern. It only took a few seconds for the door to be opened by a boy with light brown curly hair and hazel eyes, Ashton. To be honest I only know who he is because he's friends with Zayn, but he seems like a nice guy. Ashton smiled and attempted to scream over the loud music 'COME IN! THE PARTY IS ALREADY STARTED!'

'I CAN HEAR THAT!' Rolien yelled back.

We entered the house and I wasn't surprised to see that it was as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. I couldn't really get a good look of the house because it was filled with a lot of people some of who where dancing, some where eating and some where just talking.
'Over there is the dance floor ' Ashton told us while pointing to another room where I could see a lot of people dancing. We followed Ashton into the kitchen.
'And here we have some snacks and drinks' Ashton continued while shoving a few chips in his mouth 'Oh and there's also some games upstairs like just dance and fifa and- '

'HEY BABE! ' We suddenly heard an unknown voice scream from behind us, I quickly turned around to see Calum. I recognise him from my History class, and because he's friends with Zayn ofcourse.