Lunch Time

When we reached the lunch room we were out of breath and laughing uncontrollably. Still holding hands! We aproached his friends at a crowded lunch table. "Make room for the newbie, dickheads!" He bellowed. All eyes were on me, and I felt my face get hot.

"Now everyone this is Ireland. She's from Chicago and she has a weird accent." He chuckled as I playfully punched him. "Hi everyone." I said while assessing the people sitting before me.

A girl with jet black hair and bright blue eyes smiled and introduced herself and everyone. "I'm Allie, this is my boyfriend Spike, that's Andrew, that's Molly and I see you've met Oliver." She smirked eyeing our intertwined hands.

Spike had a blonde Mohawk that stood up about two inches off his head. He had quite a few piercings and was kinda cute. Molly was a thick girl with bright red hair and brown eyes. She was very quiet.

I recognized Andrew who was my best friend Pistols Boyfriend. Oh shit pistol is going to kill me. "Andrew, where's Pistol?" I asked frantically. Olivers jaw dropped. "You know Pistol?" He asked awkwardly. That's weird. "Uh yeah she my best Fri..." I tried to explain when I heard her loud mouth behind me.

"Ireland Mother Fucking McKinley. You were supposed to text me as soon as you got here!" She scolded me. I jumped up and hugged her "I'm so sorry Pistol. I don't know how I forgot!" She noticed who I was sitting next too and she burst into laughter. What is she laughing at? "What?!" I asked frantically. "You... He... OH MY GOD." She barely managed to get out between her gasps for air. I looked at oliver confused and he gave me a knowing look but refused to explain.

I grabbed Pistols shoulders and expected an answer. She wiped her eyes and said "I just knew you two would find each other quickly. Especially after the party we went too last summer with Andrew." She started to giggle again when I whipped around and looked at Oliver.

He stared at me trying to look innocent, but he failed miserably. "You knew didn't you?" I asked. He smiled "How could I forget the girl I had to carry up the stairs after she was too drunk to walk on her own." He was hiding his smile. I could feel my face burning. "Oh my god. Im so embarrassed. I barely remember that." I said as I face palmed.

"So you don't remember me holding your hair while you puked either?" He was laughing hard now. Damn this is rich. "No Oliver I don't." I was being sassy now. "Oh come on, don't be embarrassed." He put his arm around me and put his forehead on mine.

He was too cute to be mad at.
"Fine, I'm over it. We just won't talk about it EVER again." I said as I held up my pinkie. We hooked fingers and he smiled.

Maybe this place isnt so bad after all.