Chapter one- Love at first sight

This story is for adam gontier fans or if you dont know him look him up and in this story he is 24,I know its not his real age.

Name_Chloe Abreu

Likes_ Rock, rideing motorcycles, animals.video games

Dislikes_ Anything her brother likes/except music

Discribe_ Jet black long hair up to her mid-back. Black eyes with bits of blue.

Life_ Chloe took in her brother after thier parents kicked him out. She doesn't talk to them so she doesn't know how they are doing.

_____________________________________

I was sitting in my room, geting ready to drive my little brother Drake to a concert, he can't drive yet he is 17. Wierd right?

I had my jet black hair in its normal way, just down.My cute white jacket and black skinny jeans.

"Chloe! HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" i heard Drake yell "WERE GONNA BE LATE!". "COMING CALM DOWN DAMMIT! I yelled back at him.I grabbed my phone, put on my eyeliner. I thought i looked great, and i smiled to my self."MY VIP PASSES ARE GONNA GO TO WASTE CHOLE HURRY!"

I grumbled and headed down the stairs of our two story apartment to see Drake standing there.

Drake looked alot like me, his dark black hair fell just above his eyes. He was wearing a White echo shirt with jeans and black and white Jordans. "Boys and there shoes" i thought to my self. "Lets go bro" i said and walked out the door. "Finally..." He mumbled.

*30 minutes later, at the concert*

We walked down a long lit hallway. Drake was smileing. I wonder why, Aren't we late?. We walk in and almost no one was there, then it hit me.

"Drake! When does the concert START?" I asked him slightly yelling. He looked down at his phone "Bout an hour from now." He answered. "WHAT?, I THOUGHT WE WERE LATE! SON OF A, UGH." .He laughed "i wanted to get here early so we can see adam before and after the concert"

"Oh.." I mumbled "Dumb-ass" he said and walked over to the man with a clipboard. Drake showed the man his pass then looked at me.

Why was he starring?

"Do you want me scan your pass or not?" Asked the man. I walked up to him and he scanned the pass around my neck. It beeped and he steped aside. We walked threw the doors. I followed drake Because i wasn't sure were to go, a couple of what looked to be staff members winked at me. I looked the other way and blushed.

Drake stopped at the door with a name tag. I look over his shoulder I could nearly see since he was taller. Adam was written across the name plate, Drake let out a breath and knocked on the door.

A slight Come in! Was heard and we walked in. I go around Drake and see a man, no a GOD

He smiled and i melted

"Im Adam." I think my jaw hit the floor.