Chapter 10- i still can't belive your gone....

____Adam's POV____

Once we got to the motel that we were staying ,Brad looked over to me. i was behind all of them dragging my feet. 'How could she do this? on the same day i was leaving?' . Barry closed the fount door and they all looked at me concerned. "Adam..its-

"NO its NOT OK BRAD!" I cut him off and pushed pasted them, running towards my room knocking over Jeremy on the way. I jogged in the room, slamming the door closed and locking it. I fell back against the door slipping down until i was sitting on the floor. Running a hand threw my hair sighing.

I could here mumbling on the other side of the door, i closed my yes and tried to hear in on the conversations.

"If he gets to depressed you now he is gonna start drugging and cutting ageing..." Brad, he is like my big brother, always worrying about me.

"Your right brad, we can't let him get sucked into this ageing remember when he overdosed? he NEARLY KILLED HIMSELF!" Neil.... a single tear feel down my cheek remembering that day....

*FLASH BACK!*

"THANK YOU!" i yelled into the crowd "You buddy you suck!" i hear some teen in the crowd say and some other boos across the crowd.... More than usual. i growled "FUCK YOU!" i then hung my head and walked back stage, Barry, Neil, And brad were there Drinking a cup of wine. i sighed and walked out the back door entering "The Blue Bitch".

I walk over to the vary back of the Bus pulling the curtains shut and sitting down trying to relax after another one of the "Hater" concerts. I Gripped my hair and reached under the seat grabbing my bottle of  Oxycontin pills. Yes, I am addicted.  Oxycontin starts to reduce pain within one hour.

I groaned, half empty.....

I open the top and it makes a "Pop" sound, I toss all them into my mouth and drink some water, I intently felt numb, 'I need more..." I thought to my self.

There are more in the drawer on the other side of the bus, I grit my teeth and pulled my self up a sharp pain in my leg, I look down to notice I was shaking, my hands were too. ignored it, I did mot even feel it.

i shuffle over and grip the glass bottle in the dower, My head started hurting and my vision had black spots. I was breathing heavily and I dropped the bottle breaking the glass over the floor.

 I reach over to grab the pills and end up falling I but not only that while reaching over I cut some of my arm and wrist, the Oxycontin pills really work, I did not feel a thing. I grabbed some pills and some glass in my hand holding the tightly, tight, and tighter cutting my palms b dripping blood onto the contour.

I start hearing mumbles, "Adam!" I look up to see Barry, Brad, And Neil standing over me, there eyes as big as Basketballs "G-guys.." I shudder.

"HE OVERDOSED!" Barry said pointing at the pills on the floor. "DAMMIT!" Neil said trying the pick me up. "LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAL, BARRY DRIVE!" I started to struggle to breath, more spots over everything.

"I CANT DRIVE A BUS!" Barry yelled "GET THE BUS DRIVER!" Brad exclaimed. Barry quickly ran exited the bus, out of my sight. I was breathing heavily "DON'T GO IN THE LIGHT!" Neil told me slapping me. 'HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HELP ASSHOLE?!' I thought.

"STAY AWAKE!" was the last thing I heard Brad say before everything went black.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I couldn't hear them anymore, I got up and walked into the bathroom, my hair was messed up and my face was slightly red.

I open a dower deciding to shave, then I saw something. I picked up the glass bottle and held it close to my face to read the writing. "OC", was  on every pill, I gasped remembering what this, THING is.

Oxycontin.........

______Chloe's POV_____

I open my eyes and look around, plain and simple I am not in my Dark blood red room. This room is completely black with no furniture.

"Chole...." I heard someone whisper in a husky deep voice.

Adam! I gasped and quickly turned, Adam looked at me with pleading eyes. "Adam..." I whisper tears forming in the back of my eyes.

Adam frowned and took out a Z pocket razor/ Knife. I tilted my head in confusion, "WHY!" Adam yelled at me. " I AM SO SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING OT DO THAT!"I  yelled at Adam.

"Lies.." Adam whispered he raised the razor and hovered it over his left wrist. I finial get what he was gonna do. "NO ADAM!" I screamed.

Adam slit his wrist and  blood scattered on the floor, he flinched but smiled. then he dropped to his knees and panting.

"NO ADAM!" I tried running to him but something held me put I looked over to see Alex smirking, but I continued to struggle and cry i looked at Adam again he flipped his wrist so I could see the blood.

'Chloe" was written in the cuts, and I gasped.

I Woke up in bed "NO!!!" I Screamed panting holding a hand over my heart. Drake rushed into my room "WHATS HAPPENING!" He said jogging over to me. "Nothing just a nightmare.." I reassured him.

"Alright" Drake said nodding giving my a quick hug. he walked out of my room.

I look over to my clock, 1:00 am. I Sighed Adam is properly in Austin Texas by now. I stayed up until it was 7 am.

I got up and open the front door to get the mail from outside. I look threw the mail and found something shocking, A magazine with the title 'Adam Gontier's new girl?' . I hugged the magazine close to my chest. The Photo was me and Adam sitting in the booth together, with his arm around me.

I need him back, to hold me, and comfort me.

"Drake!" I called as I walked back into the house. He walked down the stairs.... knowing Adam he wont be back for a while.

"What?" Drake asked looking at me

"Drake, Pack up we are going to Austin, TEXAS!"

"Alright..." Drake said running back upstairs to pack. I quickly went online and bought tickets and back stage passes.

'Adam I'm coming.... I'm gonna make this right between us.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note- ok so who should play these people you know, other then Adam and three days grace will be there self's...

what actor would play Chole, Drake, and so on?

Look at the cool pick of THREE DAYS GRACE! (If you didn't know this.......

1. Closest to screen/ Neil

2. Second/ Adam

3. Third/ Brad

4. Last/ Barry