Chapter 16- Staying The Night

___Adam's POV__

Well this is fucking amazing! She came...Again. I thought to myself as I pushed Naomi away from her death grip on my waist. I don't think I ever mentioned this but about three months before I met Chloe I broke up with Naomi for cheating on me. Ever since then she has been stalking me everywhere!

On Face book, Twitter, and I’m pretty sure I saw her in my window one night (Me- O.o "What the Bloody hell is that?"), Or that was paranoia-ANYWAY I got off topic really fast, I spent too much time with Neil. I face palmed shaking my head. "So, Adam do you want to get back together pleaseeee!" Naomi pleaded, "No" I said in the most annoyed voice I can muster. 

I look over seeing Chloe glaring at Naomi. I swear if looks can kill Naomi would be on the floor by now.....

___Chloe's POV___

"Can't you just run along now?" I hissed, Naomi tried to punch me and Adam caught her wrist (Like a boss) giving her a stern look. "Go, jus-Go" He said letting go of her wrist. Naomi pouted and stopped away mumbling something about coming back.

Adam unlocked the door stepping inside and me and Drake following behind. His house was still neat from when I was here two months ago. Drake stared at the flat screen "HOOOOOO....LEEEEE.. SHIT!" he yelled running over to the sofa quickly Drake turned on the T.V. and started watching batman.

"Do you think he spent too much time with Neil?" Adam whispered in my ear I giggled nodding. "Reminds me of Andy" Adam whispered again, "Which?" I ask "Andy from Black Veil Brides" he replied. I looked again at Drake who was watching batman and now snuggling a batman blanket. Where did he get that?  Then we both burst out laughing. 

We walked over to the sofa and I sat in the middle, Adam on my right and Drake on my left. We were watching the new Batman adventures, Cat woman goes in for the kiss but batman pushes away. Drake sighed in relief because he likes Batman with Wonder woman best, but not me.

Batman and Cat woman stand awkwardly until batman kisses her roughly. Drake pretended to puke; Adam tipped my chin and kissed me. "Ugh, that’s just worse." I pulled away from Adam giggling. I snuggled to Adam's side when he put an arm around me; I never got to the end of the episode because I fell asleep.

__Adam's POV__

When the episode ended I was the only awake, Drake was sleeping clutching my old Batman blanket I had when I was a kid. Chloe was soundly sleeping holding my side, her jet black hair was covering her face and I gently push it away.

Chloe looked so peaceful I turned off the T.V. picking her up bridal style. I walked up down the hall and she stirred, "Adam" she said so whisperer's opening her eyes slightly, "Go to sleep Chloe" I say tucking her into my bed.

"Only if you sing for me" She told me as I lay down. I was too lazy to dress and I’m not a pervert so... "Alright, which song would you want me to sing?" I ask pulling her closer once we were under the covers. "Futatsu No Kodou To Akai Tsumi, Please?" she asked. 

Of course, the theme song of her favorite anime...She told me she loved anime once and I even watched it with her...Futatsu No Kodou To Akai Tsumi...That's the theme for Vampire Knight... I took a deep breath and began to sing in Japanese...

. (English and Japanese lyrics, all so if you want to hear the song video is there on the side ------>)

(A.N. I own nothing of the song or Vampire Knights)

Japanese Lyrics

Akaku akaku akaku yurete

Yume no yume no hate e Hanarerarenai