Chapter 12- I Love You

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I DELETED IT BY ACCIDENT SO I WILL DO AS MUCH AS I CAN *Yawn*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was we exited the airport and there was a large crowd of people waiting for there friends and family to arive. I smiled at the sight of there happiness, seeing the people they love again. There were even some military, navy, and airforce's there being reionited. There, children, wives, and husbands there forever waiting for them. Drake must have saw me looking at them because grabbed my hand.

My family was wealthy sure, but our parents were alcoholics. They would beat us and force us into things.They were easier on drake, but only because he was the "Youngster or the baby" of the house.

  One day i had enough, and decided at age 18 i would move out. And i did, when that day came my parents said they would never accept me back home, i never did look back. not at all i was so...glad, happy and some other feeling i could not explain.

A few months later our parents were hit to hard in the head, if you know what i mean..... They kicked Drake out of the house, i took him in and cared for him. Ever since then we always watched each others backs.This was all five years ago, Drake was just a kid. Now he graduated Early and has a GREAT job at Microsoft.

Drake and i walk to the end of the street, and he yelled "TAXI!!" flinging his arm around like an idiot. I simply looked at him. Soon enough a taxi pulled up, and i was quite amused. We put all of our bags into the cab. "Hey, I'm Gabe." Said the young taxi driver looking to be about 27. "Hey do you know a good hotel near the Rock Fest?" Drake asked.

"Yea i stay there for the Three Days Grace concerts, until they broke up ya'know. Oh my god bro Adam and Neil are fine" Gabe said to us smiling. Drake's eyes widen "So dude your-" "Gay?, yea and happy man." Gabe says, his eyes rolls to me and he gasped." Are you the girl form the magazine, with Adam?" Gabe asked.

"Yea, but we kinda...had a fight. it's why I'm here now ya'know." I say. "Well i jealous of you," Gabe said laughing,"The things i would do to touch that man." I hear him whisper, my face became suddenly hot, i wish i did not hear that....

"Anyway here we are, Hotel de la princessa's." Gabe say's, from my understanding of Spanish the hotel was called, "Hotel for the Princess's" . "Thank you" i say handing him five dollars from my wallet. Gabe smiles and waves at me, then blows a kiss to Drake, and dives away. I drag Drake into the entrance is cheeks had a small tint of pink.

A girl with a large smile walked to us, "Hello!, I'm Gracie, would you like a room?" The overly exited girl asked. "Yes please, two bed's." Drake answered. "OH!,i thought you were together.... My mistake.." She said trailing off,  i scoff "Yea, he is my brother". "Well," she goes into her pocket taking out a key, looking at it "Here is your key, room 23, now can one of you come to the front and fill out some forms?"

"I kinda tired Drake, can you do it?" I asked Drake, "Sure" He sighed mumbling something about me being a "Lazy bitch". I smirk and walk In to our room, laying on the bed closest to the window. There was two beds, a small T.V., a window and one bath room. 

I look out the window, it was a beautiful starry night, one star was brighter then the rest. I smiled and remember the video Adam sent we when he first left. I loved his music, I know one in particular The high road I remembered some of the song, and began to silently sing to myself

                            Standing in the dark 
                            I can see your shadow 
                            You're the only light 
                    That's breaking through the window 
                     There's times I stayed alive for you 
                  There's times I would have died for you 
                   There's times it didn't matter at all 

                    Will you help find the right way up 
                    Or let me take the wrong way down 
          Will you straiten me out or make me take the long way around 
                                I took the low road in 
                             I'll take the high road out 
       I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without