Chapter Eleven

We arrive at La Grenouille (I just looked up a random fancy restaurant I know nothing of this place) for dinner.

"Wait. We're eating here?" Her mouth is hanging open. Mark this place is really expensive! Are you sure you wanna eat here?"

"I know, but I want to make sure you know how much I love you." I hold the door open for her.

"Mark, you don't have to spend a ton of money on me to show you love me." She starts. "Just you're small actions show it." She walks inside. "Like holding the door for me just now. That shows me you love me."

"I know it does. I want to make you feel special and have the best time of your life."

"And I would have the best time of my life anywhere as long as I'm with you. I just don't need all this fancy stuff. Like this expensive restaurant."

"So...you don't wanna eat here?" I ask.

"I love that you want to. But I don't really think this stuff is for me." She gestures towards the entire restaurant.

I stand there thinking of a solution. We pretty much have to ditch the reservation now, but I'm okay with that. Now that I think about it...this place does seem a bit over the top. Even for me.
"Wanna go to McDonald's then?" I ask.

She laughs a little and a snort escapes her. She covers her nose. "Yeah. McDonald's sounds great." I begin to laugh. "What?" She asks.

"You snorted! I've never heard you do that before! It was funny."

"Shut up!" She says putting little pounds on me.

"Hey! You didn't let me finish! It was cute too." I add.

"No it wasn't! I hate when I snort!" She keeps her hand over her nose, making her sound muffled.

We arrive at the nearest McDonald's and Mark pulls up to the drive thru. "What would you like M'lady?" I ask, tipping an invisible hat. A fedora to be more exact.

"Just some chicken nuggets and fries please," she says still staring at the menu.

"Alright, one ten piece chicken Mcnugget with large fries, and uh, big Mac with large fries as well."

"Anything to drink with that?" The drive thru man asks.

"Yeah and two medium Dr. Peppers." I add.

"Oh, you know me so well!" She says dramatically; throwing and arm over her head, pretending to faint.

"I think the only thing I saw you drink was Dr. Pepper when I first arrived at your house." I pull up to the next window and pay for our food. We go up to the third window and receive the food. I hand the bag to (y/n). She opens it up and starts to munch on the fries.

"Wow hungry much? Can't even wait till we get to the hotel?" I steal some fries.

"Look who else can't wait!" She throws some fries at me.

"Hey! You can't start a food fight in the car! I wont be able to participate, I'm driving!" I eat the fries she tossed.

"Which means I win by default!" She smiles.

We get to the hotel and go to our room. We sit on the same bed, the one I've been sleeping in- well...we've been sleeping in- and we start to eat. I look over to her and throw a fry at her.

"Hey! I already won this!" She grabs the fry and throws it back.

"That didn't count! I was driving!" I throw a couple more.

"Quit it!" She throws a chicken nugget at me.

I smile devilishly, "Let the war begin..."

A/n
Oh my gosh I havent posted in 10 days! I know to most people it doesnt seem that long but im used to posting at least every other day. IM SO SORRY GUYS! School started monday for me so ive already been busy with that and work I just havent found time. My new plan is to upload every sunday bc its my free day. Sometimes it'll be other days but no matter what I am going to try my very best to upload Sunday's. At least try. Very hard. Try hard. So thats the reason this chapter is also shorter. Im almost out of ideas im hoping my english and mass media class will help me get better at coming up with ideas since I only have a few ideas left then the end of the story. I wanted this story to be kinda longer but that might not happen. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! I WILL SEE YOU, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BUH-BYE!!!!