Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Believe Me

Josh was in dad's office waiting for him to arrive. His patents wanted to speak to him about what happened a couple of nights ago. He waited for another five minutes until his mum and dad came in. 

"I know you don't like Hailey but that doesn't mean try to get her fired for nothing she's done." Sarah sighed.

 "I didn't lie mum!! I swear!" Josh tried.

His father stood up abruptly, "Yes you are Josh!! Just stop with this rebellious act of yours!!" 

Josh was taken back, "Rebellious act? But dad you have to believe me please. Hailey isn't her real name it's Amber she brought over some-" 

Sarah cut him off, "Stop it right there. See this is what we are talking about Josh. No more accusing Hailey or saying things about her that isn't true." 

Josh sat here looking down at his small hands feeling terrible because no one is believing him at all. No matter how many times he tells them they won't listen.

"Josh I am very disappointed in you." His parents say glaring at him.

Amber stood on the other side of the door listening to everything they were saying. 

She smirked, "No one is going to believe you Josh." She whispered.

 A few moments later Josh was sent to his room Amber quickly went back to Cara in the kitchen acting as if she was there the whole time and taking care of Cara. The parents smiled when they seen 'Hailey' in the kitchen talking to their daughter.

When Josh got back to his room he burst into tears he sat down in his large closet crying silently. He wished his mum and dad would believe him. He knows Cara is very confused about this whole situation. He didn't know what to do.

Hugging his knees he heard the door being opened. He stayed quiet for a little bit listening closer. Cara came in with a plate of food. 

"Joshy?" She called looking around.

 He wiped his tears away taking a deep breath, "Over here Cee Cee." She turned around with a bright smile. 

"What are you doing in the closet?" She wondered.

He sighed, "I was looking for a shirt to wear." He lied. 

"I brought you some food and a box of apple."

Box of apple? He wondered. Then she pulled out a small box of apple juice. 

"Here you go. What would you like to order?" Cara asked getting out a pen and a note pad.

 "What do you have on your menu?" 

He played a long. 

"We have peanut butter and apple juice. Or we also have suddenly salad with apple juice." He pretended to think about his choices.

"I'll have the suddenly salad and apple juice." She nodded writing it down. 

"Okay thank you sir. I'll be right back." She giggled happily running to the kitchen.

When she got to the kitchen Hailey was there. 

"Where's mum and dad?"

"I don't fucking know." She huffed texting away.

 Cara pouted, "Josh wants to have some suddenly salad and apple juice." 

Amber groaned, "Fine whatever."

"Also don't put in the sauce thing Josh is allergic to it." Amber smirked coming up with a plan to get back at Josh. "Hmm really? Now what is he allergic to?" She asked acting innocent. "Mayo. Just use ranch."

Amber nodded ignoring the last part.

Cara left to see her brother back in his room.

Amber cooked happily she was also done, she read the instructions on the back. The next step was adding in the sauce. When she mixed it all up she called Cara.

"It's done love and you said apple juice?" Cara nodded with a smile.

 "Thank you."

Josh was sitting in the same place thinking about a solution. He heard Cara coming so he stood up and sat at his little dining table. He set up two chairs and waited. Cara came in finding Josh.

"Here's your order." She handed him the plate with a fork and his apple juice.

Josh took a bite eating away Amber watched at the door as Josh starting choking and struggling. Cara screaming calling for her mum and dad.

Amber walked in with with a smirk, "Oh no Josh is dying." She laughed. The parents came in running that's when Amber acted like she was worried and scared.

 "WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Sarah screamed picking up Josh.

"GET IN THE CAR NOW!!!" James yelled. They all ran to the car getting in leaving Amber behind.

James sped to the hospital trying to be careful but also trying to hurry. Once they made it they all ran in calling for help. 

"Sir call down we got him." The doctors took Josh away.

"Mum is Josh going to be okay?" Cara cried holding on to her mum. 

"Yes of course he's he a strong little man." Sarah whispered unsure.

 "How did this happen?" James asked. 

"Hailey made him some suddenly salad and I told her not to put the mayo in there because he is allergic to it."

"Where were you and mum?" She asked getting upset and angry. 

"We were talking about something in my office."

"I think Amber did this on propose." Cara whispered to herself.

 "Why?" Sarah asked. 

"Because she calls us mean names and she hates Josh."

_________________________
Author's Note :
The picture above is not related to this story but it's Ziam in real life.

Hot af ^-^.

Sorry I haven't updated haha but I will probably on Monday again because I'm extremely busy this weekend.

So by the time you are reading this I'll be in Arizona until Monday.

I HIT 7.1K on insta yass.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Instagram
Fan Account: harry_stylinsons_butt