Author's Note

Hey guys I have some very exciting news to share!!

This Friday my phone is getting fixed bc before I couldn't do anything at all and that's mainly why I didn't update as much. But be prepared for Friday because I am currently writing my next Chapter.

UPDATE SOON

I also noticed that I have 111 Reads.

WTF THANK YOU guys for choosing to read my confusing mixed up book.

Anyways if you guys didn't know I am also rewriting my friends book because I accidently logged her out of her other account. I decided to rewrite a few of them because I felt really bad and also bc I love her haha.

So go check it out please. I just updated it like 20 or 25 minutes ago depending when you open this.

Go to her page and check out How We Met it's a larry stylinson fan fiction btw. summerjameshoran

Haha I also dedicated this Author's Note to her so go check her out.

Besides that I'm very excited to get my phone fixed and stuff. Plus all next week is a break YASS!! That means more updates and edits on my instagram.

Speaking of Instagram....... *whispers* follow meh harry_stylinsons_butt *giggles evilly*

*cough* Link in bio btw *cough*

If you do want me to update PLEASE vote and maybe five comments for next chapter.

All the love :) xx- Ash

Night guys xx