Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Meeting the Boss

*I edited this chap but idk man we shall see how this turns out. *

-No One's P.O.V-

"AHH HELP!! SOME-" A voice screamed waking both Josh and Cara up. Josh sat up quickly, his blue eyes searching the room.

Cara whimpered, "W-who was that?"

It was silent for a moment, they both listened closely. Soon there was heavy footsteps, it sounded like it was coming closer. Josh panicked trying to come up with a plan.

Cara tapped Josh's shoulder, "What do we do?"

They both looked around the room quickly as the footsteps came faster.

"Hide under the bed or behind the curtains." Josh whispered. His little sister hurriedly crawled under the bed.

Then the door opened, Josh didn't have time to hide. Cara stayed quiet. Josh looked towards the person, they looked really fit and strong. You can only see his or her eyes but their face was covered with a ski mask. Josh assumed this person was a man just by judging by their body.

The man stood there for a minute watching Josh carefully as if he was planning to do something to him. Josh glared at the man taking a few steps back from him as the taller one came closer.  

The man stopped a few feet away and said, "Ah you must be Josh, now little boy where is your sister?" Josh's eyes widen and his heartbeat sped up a little, he quickly shook his head. When he didn't give an answer the man chuckled as Zayn and Niall came out from behind him walking into the room standing right next to him. "Now are you going to tell me?" Josh shook his head looking at Zayn in a pleading way, "Zayn get him out now." Josh demanded. Niall took a step forward, "We can't do that Mr. Peck I'm sorry." 

"Just get Cara out here and stop being so protective. This is important." Zayn said sternly. Josh didn't say anything for a bit, "Cara come out, it's fine. " Josh called out. Just then Cara came out from under the bed, "Oh you must be Cara?" She nodded walking towards Josh and standing behind him. She held on to Josh's arm and peeked out behind her brother. Niall smiled at her lovingly and waved with a smile. "Now we are gathered. I would like to introduce myself." 

Then Josh remembered that they were suppose to be meeting the main boss this morning now he thinks of it he feels like an idiot for giving this guy such a hard time. "Hello I'm Mr. Payne but you guys can call me Liam. I can see you both have met Niall and Zayn is there anyone else you have met already?"

"We've met Louis and Harry as well sir." Josh said.

"You're the boss who Zayn said that we were goin to meet this morning I think Josh didn't remember that's why he was being a meanie to you. I think you need an apology." Cara figured out and looked up at her brother, Liam couldn't help but coo at the adorable little girl. Josh blushed from embarrassment. "I think so too." Liam took off his ski mask and smirked while raising an eyebrow. They all waited expectedly for Josh to say something. He sighed covering his face and focused his attention to the floor. 

"I'm very sorry for my actions towards you Mr. Payne, I didn't know it was you I was just being protective and giving you a hard time." Josh apologized looking up at Liam with a small smile.