Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Liar

The parents were both hoping that they chose the right person to do the job because they didn't have time to look at her files. Which they should have done first because on Hailey's record she has a bad rating she got 3 out of 10. The comments complained about her and some even tried to sue her.

She walked in wearing a very short black dress that almost showed her bum and chewed her gum loudly. Josh already didn't like her at all, he had a bad feeling about the Nanny. Cara ran up to her while Josh tried to stop her but it was too late.

"Hello Mis, I'm Cara and this is my brother Josh." Hailey rolled her eyes with a huff.

"Cool." She responded not caring at all.

"Excuse me but you will not be giving our children an attitude or any sort of disrespect. Your working for us remember that." Sarah said sternly not liking the way she was acting.

"Fine whatever." She huffed texting away on her phone.

"You need to be taking care and watching our kids. You can't always be on your phone."

A few seconds later Hailey whined and groaned putting her phone away acting like a freaking brat.

"Alright here are the rules. Wake the kids up at seven make them some breakfast and make sure you drop them off at school at eight. Then all you have to do is clean the house and wait for the kids to get done with school at three."

Hailey's jaw dropped, "Are you serious? That's like a billion things already in just a few hours!!"

James and Sarah rolled their eyes, "Do you want this job or not?"

"Yes I do."

"Let's keep going. It's more of a schedule than the rules actually. Anyway pick them up at three and then make them a snack when you get home. After that your gonna wait until six to start making dinner and after dinner help them with their homework. That's it make sure they go to bed at eight thirty."

Josh watched Hailey carefully while mum and dad are talking to her about the rules. He noticed she would get annoyed quickly and that she doesn't really pay attention to anything they're saying. What's the point if she isn't going to listen why not get a better Nanny?

"Alright guys well dad and I have to go now. We'll try to catch you before you go to school okay?" They nodded Cara's green yes filling with tears.

Josh noticed that and gave her a hug trying to call her down.

"It's okay Cee Cee they're going to be home before we go to school. Don't worry I'm here for you." She smiled wiping her tears away the Nanny watched uncomfortably.

Sarah and James left the house to go to work. Josh didn't like the idea of being alone with the Nanny.

"Let's go make something to eat now shall we?" Hailey said leading them to the kitchen.

"So what do you guys want to eat?" She asked turing around.

"A peanut butter sandwich please." Cara asked politely.

"I'll have to same." Hailey nodded not knowing where the food is Josh ended up making their own sandwiches himself.

●○●○●○●○●○●○