Chapter Ten

I woke up curled up in my blankets with Aspen next to me. I ran my hand down his head as I processed everything that has happened to me over the past couple of days. My life has been crazy since I decided to find out about my parents. I knew deep down I had Noah and Jessa but knowing that everything around me is changing. I got up to go to the bathroom and walk downstairs to get breakfast. Jessa was making eggs and sausage. "Hey, sweetie, hungry?" I nodded sitting down. I looked over as the front door opened and Arabelle came in with her bag.

"Hey, Arabelle." Jessa said looking at me as she walked over to us. I swallowed nervously. How do I tell her?

"Hi Mrs. Bennett! Did you have a good weekend?" She gave a nod and a smile.

"It was good. Did you have a good time at your grandmothers." She smiled sitting next to me as Jessa made both of us plates.

"It was good. She supported my choice and will help support me in college." She smiled at me. "So, did you hear anything?" I nodded. "You did! You found them!? Why didn't you tell me?" She gasped excitedly bouncing in her seat. Jessa put the plates in front of us and slipped away. "So."

"Belle...." I look away from her. How do I even tell her? "I found out and, well it's you. You're my sister." She just stared at me in shock. "My twin actually."

"Sisters!" She screams jumping up from the chair. I nodded silently. She just shook her head, not believing me. "I need, I need time." I watched her walk out before putting my head down. I groaned loudly putting my hands on top of my head. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I felt Jessa's hands on my back, rubbing gently as I just sat there silently. I need a vacation from my life...

I crawled into bed next to Gunner and snuggled into his side. He groaned and rolled onto his side and pulled me to him. "Hey, baby." He smiled tiredly at me.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." I snuggled into his chest. "I couldn't sleep." He snuggled his face into my neck saying something I couldn't see. He wrapped his large arm around me and I felt so comfortable and safe. I dozed off safely in his arms. I woke up some time later to Gunner moving around. He gave me a look biting his lip. He didn't mean to. I stretched and rubbed my eyes before looking at him.

"Sorry, Tinks." He sat up as I smiled at him.

"Where are you going?" I ask him as I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed his shoulder.

"I have to get to work, sadly." He smiled at me pulling me into his lap and kissed me. "You okay, you don't normally come in here at night? Not that I'm complaining." I nodded.

"I missed you and wanted to see my Gunner." I wanted to cuddle. "Can I come to work with you? Please?" I asked him, pouting.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes as I kissed his cheek. I was already mostly dressed when I came over a couple of hours ago but I watched Gunned get dressed from his bed. "I feel your eyes." He said as he pulled up his jeans. I blushed as he pressed me to the mattress. "Its so dirty of your clean mind." He kissed me running his hand through my hair.

"Stop that." I blushed making him laugh more and roll onto his back. I hit his chest and walked to his closet. I took one of his shirts and  changed into it. "Your mean, Gunner." He pouted at me as I messed with the sleeves that fell well past my wrists. Gunner's shirts made me look like I was swimming or I was 5 years old. But I love it.

"Come on, I don't want to be late." He said pulling at the bottom of the shirt, caressing my stomach. I walked behind him watching him finish his morning routine. We got to the garage in no time and I took my usual spot. Gunner gave me a kiss leaning his head on my shoulder. "I like this view. Doing the thing I love with the girl I love." He snuggled into my neck. I ran my hands over the back of his head.

"I love it too. I love spending time with you." He pulled back and looked at me.

"You're my favorite thing." He winked getting to work. I watched him work, the muscles in his back move as he worked on the car. He looked so a ease, something that I bare got to see with Gunner, only when he was playing hockey really. He loved what he did. That's why he was going to go get a degree in engineering. He would be so great. He's perfect, no matter what anyone else said. I looked over when I was knocked out of my thoughts. The man that usually harasses me isn't here so I just sat back and enjoyed my morning with Gunner. I decided to walk to the deli just down the road and get lunch when the man who wishes for my death came in. Best to leave him be. I was walking back with lunch when I was pushed against a wall.

"I'm surprised your still around." He sneered at me. I just glared at him. He looked back to the garage before back at me. "Now you listen to me, I've heard some things. You're a very popular person, Amira." He ran his fingers down my jaw. "I can see why. I want revenge on, Gunner Byrne for what he did to my family." He wrapped his arm around my body and around my mouth as a scream bubbled up from my throat. I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything started to go black.  "And I'm going to get it."