Chapter 26: Winter Confessions

"Hey, you're still in love with Uchiha-san?!?!"

"Yes, of course! When will I ever change my feelings for him?!?! Well, Sakura you changed your feelings for him, betrayer!"

"Hey, for your info Ino, I was actually the first one to confess my feelings to him, and... it didn;t go well... so MOVE ON is my motto now!"

"Psh! I miss how we fight for him!"

"But, Ino, it's a long time ago. Don't you think that... it's also been a long time keeping your feelings to him?! Well, I know that he knows that you like him because you'ew so obvious, but... I still think you need to confess..."

"Umm... maybe... you're right... But what if I---"

"If he turned you down, you've got to let him go. And if he doesn't come back, well... he wasn't for you from the start... so you've got to wait for the real guy for you, much better than Uchiha-san! Just hang in there!"

"O-Ok... it's time to find out...

.... if he really likes me...."

@>@>@>@

Chapter 26: Winter Confessions

(Ino's POV)

Hi readers!!! Yup! This is gonna be my story for a while!!! I know I'm stealing the main character's highlights and all but...

....  I REALLY WANNA HAVE MY POINT OF VIEW!!!

And not just a bit like the last time chapter 24! I wanna have a POV in a whole chapter!!!

I talked the author about it, and she agreed! Well, when I was talking to her, she was hiding her face... she must have an embarrassinng scar or rash or pimple or acne or something in her face...

"So, are you gonna tell Uchiha-san your feelings for him?!", Sakura asked me.

"Y-Yeah... you were the one who urged me to.", I answered.

"Just don't do suicide of he turned you down!"

"Of course I won't! I'm not that stupid!"

"B-But...", then Sakura made a face like she was worried and all. Well, I understand her since she already experienced it but...

... I just can't hide my feelings for Sasuke-kun anymore! This time, this time it's serious!

I held both Sakura's shoulders and smiled, "You were the one who inspired me to tell him and now you want me to do the opposite! Oh come on, don't be such a worry-wart! I'll be fine!"

"Good luck!", Sakura said then hugged me.

We could be like cats and dogs sometimes but, Sakura's still a real friend.

After that, I was off to tell him.

The setting's nice, it's snowing and it's night! I'll be alright! I can do this!

Just before I was encouraging myself, someone held me on my shoulder. Oh... Sakura can be just a worry-wart! =3=

I turned around to talk to Sakura, "Oh come on S---", but I was wrong.

It wasn't Sakura at all...

"S-Shikamaru?!?! And Choji?!?!", I called.

Shikamaru was the one who held my shoulder and Choji was beside him... eating chips. What else?!?! (=___=)

"You're reall gonna tell him your feelings?!", Shikamaru asked! He's eavesdropping in a girl's talk?!??! 

"You were eavesdropping in girls' talk?!?!", I yelled at him.