The same guy

The last part of the movie was so sad I couldn't... I started crying in a loud voice as all eyes where on me.

"You're seriously crying right now? Just stop it people are staring" Joseph said popping out from nowhere as he tried not to higher his voice.

"What about you go back to your seat or I'll start shouting" I smiled wanting to punch him in the face.

"Stop it guys" jasmine said waking up from her two hours sleep.

"You know it's good your awake now so if you'll excuse me I need your lap for a couple of hours" I really needed to rest after seeing this dramatic movie.

"Sarah" I remained quiet.

"SARAH" she shouted this time.

"What the hell? I was awake anyway" slowly opening my eyes I raised my head up and put on my seat belt.

"Are we there yet anyway?"

"Yup that's why I waked you up sleepyhead"

I looked out of the window watching the incredible view I had. Small houses, huge gardens and small cars here and there, every thing just seemed perfect from up here and I'm sure when we get down there I'll see more perfect stuff.

The plane landed and everyone got up from their seats taking hold of their small bags. When I entered the bus that was taking us to the airport I realized that all seats where takin and I just hated standing.

When the bus moved I accidentally fell on someone's lap. "Shit I'm so sor..." My jaw dropped when I knew that I was setting on the guy that blocked my screen back there. I quickly got up giving him my back. Why does he have to show everywhere in front of me? I bet I'll see him tones of times here in London.

"You know you should apologize" what did he just say? I felt my cheeks heating but I didn't want this conversation to go too far.

"Uh sorry" I fake smiled, he smirked and looked out of the window.

Entering the airport finding harrods in front of me I smiled and went quickly towards it. "Huh no you're not going anywhere" Joseph said taking hold of my arm.

"Uh don't touch me mr" pushing away his hand. I went back standing in the passport line with jasmine I saw this guy again laughing while looking at Joseph, probably because he saw me fighting with Joseph, I rolled my eyes and looked away.

After finishing from this whole thing we went outside looking for a taxi, I never wanted my parents to pay for a private car I just thought that was stupid. 5 mins later someone from far away stopped a taxi! What the hell he just came and stopped a taxi simply? Huh we've been standing here for like forever.

Joseph went to ask the guy if we could go in the same taxi and he agreed. When I went into the taxi I looked at the guy's face and damn no!

"Hmm Joseph lets just wait for a taxi" as I stepped out of the car. Both Joseph and jasmine gave me weird looks affff that's so obvious. By the time we were out I opened the window admiring the weather, the view and the small houses are just so cute I've always wanted to enter one, my mom said that it was too small from the inside but I think that's the thing! It's perfect to live in a mini one, just living in a big house made me wanted to live in a smaller one, weird ha?

"Umm so you guys are here to study?" This guy asked facing Joseph.

"Yeah how did you know?" Joseph said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know just guessing" he smiled and continued asking.

"What school you guys in?" No no please don't tell him pleaseeee I closed my eyes shut but unfortunately that didn't stop Joseph from answering him back.

----I don't know about this chapter XD anyway vote if you liked it's----