Acting

"107" tadashi mumbled under his breath the moment we arrived to my room. God please don't let him remember my room number please please.

"Are you planing on opening the door" he smirked.

"Uh y-eah" I opened the door and we both know entered my room. I quickly scanned the room and to be honest I was amazed of how big it was. Who am I kidding? I mean big college, how would our rooms be.

*Noah's pov*

"Move!" I huffed.

"Nope not this time sunshine. Tell me what's up with you and theeen I'll think about moving" Alex said making himself comfortable on my bed.

"Sunshine huh? Move before I kick your ass I promise." Crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh yeah? Mami im so afraid!" He cried like a girl. I glared at him for couple of seconds before taking a pillow that was under him and slamming it right across his face.

"What the f*** man!" He exclaimed getting up of my bed.

"Watch your language, now get out of my room I wanna get some rest." I fake smiled placing my head on the pillow. I felt someone breathing behind me, I looked just to see Alex holding a knife in his hand, bringing it closer to my face. Forgot the huge smile he had on.

"Alex put that down before you hurt yourself" I smirked.

"What about I kill you with it? Or wait unless you tell me what's up with you" he fake smiled. He kept on bringing the knife closer to my face and to be honest I know this guy is crazy he can do anything stupid right now.

"Fine!" I snatched the knife from him.

"Good now what's up?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"Let's go talk in a cafe or something." And in that we both made our way out.

Sarah. Is all I think about right now! Guh Noah you know that she won't be yours not even later on. Yeah but I can't get her out of my mind! I sometimes wish I never had met this girl, at least now I would be focusing on my life a bit not focusing on her's. But come on I won't deny that I lo... What was that? I went back to the room I just passed by to see uh tadashi? Cool with Sarah! Don't blame me for looking her room door was opened.

"Uh Alex you have the knife with you?" I asked looking at both of them standing there talking to each other.

"you do realize you snatched it from me!" He said faking a sad face. He then looked to where I was looking and raised me an eyebrow.

"Now you wanna kill him?" He laughed, snoring between his laugh.

"Trust me I would've done that long time ago if that wouldn't cause me to spend my life in prison."

*Sarah's pov*

Tadashi wouldn't stop talking and all I do is to nod. Can I kick him out? I mean God wont be happy when he sees me with a guy in my room. Ugh come on bruh stop talking for god sake.

"And yeah that's all. Well I guess I'll see you around"

"Hmm yeah sure thing" he was finally gone.

I sat on my bed and started chatting with jasmine on the phone. I was then bored so i decided to go look for noura. While I was walking in the corridor I spotted Noah holding tradashi by his collar. I made myself toward them to see what was happening but stopped when I heard this.

"First you tell me to be good to her and act friendly, and when I do you get mad! What's your problem man!" Tadashi said loud enough for me to hear him.

So this's how it all went? Noah forced tradashi to be friendly to me? And now he is mad when tradashi did what he was told? So that was all just an act? And t...

"Sarah?" Noah said leaving tadashi's collar.

"Good job acting tadashi" I clapped turning around but stopped and looked at Noah "I don't need you, neither your help in my life" my view started blurring as I ran back to my room.

----VOTE PLEASE! XD no seriously vote guys please ;p----