Dinner

It's show time.

We entered the restaurant walking behind Joseph. I saw Noah standing up looking at us, looking eh not bad I can't say more.

"Hello ladies" we smiled as a response as he shook hands with Joseph. I sat next to jasmine, in front of Noah.

"So did you guys went anywhere today?" Noah suddenly spoke.

"No not really did you?" Jasmine answered.

"Yeah I went to the Hyde park if you guys heard of it, we should go together in the weekend" go together? Is this how it works? Plus hopefully I'm not forced to go out with some random guy I can just tell my parents I don't want to hang out with him and they will probably agree.

"And Is it your first time to any of you come to London?" Noah asked facing the three of us.

"No it's not but its Sarah's first time" ugh why does Joseph have to talk about me in every thing it's not like we're getting married or something.

He nodded smirking and looked down. "I'll be back" I stood up and went outside standing beside the restaurant door. After some time a stranger came and stood next to me as I moved away. He started looking at me from up to down and that was really creepy.

"Where you from?" He asked suddenly and at the moment I didn't know to ignore him or answer him back?

"From KW...?" I answered looking anywhere but at him.

"But you don't look like one"

"Yeah my mom i...." I was cut off by the door opening and Noah showing.

"What's going on here" I can see he didn't look happy. The guy turned around and disappeared as soon as he saw Noah.

"You know you shouldn't talk to guys" he said madly.

"I-I uh he was ju..."

"Yeah whatever let's go back in" why did he ask then? This guy is unbelievable I hate him really.

"What took you so long?" Joseph asked as soon as we where sitting down.

"I hmm it's...."

"She was talking.." No please don't I'll be in a serious trouble. "On the phone yeah she was talking to her mom I guess." Thank you God for saving me. I mumbled 'thank you' and a small smile formed on his lips. Okay I don't hate him I think.

-----sorry guys but imma traveling and yeah a bit busy so thumbs up :)----