graduation

I froze, I didn't know what to do he looked so mad, I was afraid of him at the moment. He was hurting me so badly but I didn't wanted to tell him thought that was going to make him more angry. He then left my wrist and threw my phone on the floor before standing up and walking away.

"J-jas?" I lowered my voice as much as I can.

"SARAH YOU OKAY? GOSH WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm ok-ay, we're in the gym class room"

"Wait what? What are you doing there?" Okay that was so stupid of me like seriously? In the gym class room.

"Jas it's a long story can you please come" I begged.

"Don't worry..." and in that my phone's battery died.

Silence filed the room. He stood right in front of me which was next to the door with his head leaned on the wall and arms crossed . Minutes later the door finally opened and there showed jasmine and her dumb brother.

"Sarah!" Jasmine ran towards me and gave me a long hug. I huged back.

"What happened to you guys?" Joseph asked Noah I left hold of jasmine and looked at Noah to see what he was planning on saying.

"Uh your c-ousin can tell you everything, I n-eed to go" Joseph gave him a weird look but he just opened the door and stepped outside.

As we entered the house I went to my room and threw myself on bed. Did I do something wrong? Was he really mad? Will we talk to each other again? Lots of questions needed answers l, but I don't like him right? No no Sarah your a Muslim you don't like guys unless you marry him.

Months passed by and I didn't talk to him which felt a release but at the same time I felt a piece missing in my heart. Was this piece missing because of him or because of something else? I wasn't able to know the answer of the question I've been asking myself for months.
.
.
.

*months later*

"Your so not serious!" I shouted through the phone.

"I said I'll try Sarah but don't worry Joseph and your family will be with you aren't you happy?" She faked joy.

"Yeah well your my cousin jasmine and I want you with me please!"

"Gosh Sarah you're making stuff harder on me ugh you know how much I would love to come but college and..." I cut her off.

"Just try okay? Uh I'll talk to you later noura came" I said as I huged noura the moment she entered my room.

"Okay love you and enjoy!"

"I'll try, bye" and in that I ended the call wishing she was here beside me.

I can't believe I'm finally graduating and to college! Gosh I feel so old, that means I'll be sleeping with a roommate, I'll be studying the major I wanna be in, and this all makes me feel so proud of myself. I thought that was all just a dream that will never come true but look at me! I am a responsible person now.

"Hey can you get me my rope please" I asked Sarah pointing towards the sofa.

"Here you go" I smiled and took it from her.

"Hmm Sarah where are your parents" she asked looking at the mirror fixing her hair.

"They went already you know it'll be crowded and they want to take the front seats"

"So Joseph will come back to take us?"

"Yeah I guess" I looked at her to see her cheeks turning all red. She needs to stop liking Joseph really they are so far from each other, I don't even get how she likes him.

Half an hour later the prince arrived. he entered my room without knocking as always and looked at both me and noura from down to up.

"Well hello ladies" he smiled.

"Hey" noura said looking down and cheeks turning red as always.

"Done! Now let's go" I smiled widely.

When we arrived school I was surprised by the way they decorated it, everything looked different and WOW they finally decided to clean the school garden. Me and noura started walking to the garden as Joseph went to look for my parents.

"Hey" I told Alex smiling as I stood next to him to where all the students were standing.

"Hello mademoiselle" he smiled back. As for Alex he has been one of my closest friend it's not like I talk to him often no! But it's that he never treated me badly and he always showed me careness.

"Hi" someone said. I looked around to see it was him, the guy I thought I'd never talk to again. My heart started pumping so fast but I didn't want to just ignore him.

"Hey noah" I fake smiled. It's the first time he talks to me since the day we were locked in the gym room but I don't get why was I happy at the moment?

----i made this chapter a long one since I didn't post long time ago----