Chapter 4

"Blair! Blair wake up! We have to go to school." I heard Daniel say while shaking my arms. 

"It's Saturday..." I mumbled. He froze and I suspected that he was checking if I was right.

"No, it's Friday." He corrected and chuckled.

"Ugh, you go. I'll just stay here." I said to him while stuffing my face in the pillow. He laughed at that.

"Oh, no way. The math test is today, remember?" he reminded me.

"Fuck off please." I kindly responded.

"That's not very nice..." He said in a 2 year old voice.

"I said please!" I defended.

He was silent for a bit. I wanted to lift my head to see if he had left for school, but my hair was suddenly drenched in cold water. That little bitch has got some serious nerve. I jumped out of bed and tackled him to the ground. He was laying face down so I grabbed his arm and slowly bent it behind his back. I had almost reached his shoulder blade when he yelled out in pain.

"OKAY OKAY! I won't do it again!" He cried out. I released his arm the slightest bit and bent down to his ear. 

"You swear?" I whispered.

He shivered and nodded his head vigorously.

"Good." I got off his back and smiled. I offered a hand down to him.

"Oh, not this time. I still haven't found my masculinity yet." He mumbled the last part as he stood up. 

I rolled my eyes and walked towards his bed. I sat down at the edge. I watched as he searched his closet and drawers for something to wear to school. It was at this moment that I realized he was in a t-shirt and his batman boxers. DID HE SLEEP IN THE BED WITH ME WITHOUT ANY PANTS ON?!

"Where did you sleep, Daniel?" I interrogated him cautiously. I sighed in relief a little too loudly when he pointed towards a mess of blankets on the floor. It didn't look very comfortable. "You slept on the ground? I could've slept on the ground... It is your bed, anyway." I asked him?

"Nah, it's okay. It's softer than it looks, really. Best sleep I've had in months!" He exclaimed.

"Sure..." I said sarcastically.

"We're going to leave for school in about five minutes, by the way. I left a new toothbrush on the sink in the bathroom."

"Whyyy?" I complained.

"Because your breath sm-"

"I mean, why do I have to go to school?" I said bluntly with narrowed eyes.

"Because, I promised to tutor you, and I believe that actually getting you to school is part of the job." He responded.

I groaned but silently gave in. I walked to his bathroom and "freshened up," I guess. I basically just brushed my teeth and combed my hair with my fingers. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and saw Daniel in his "school clothes." The only clothes I had ever seen him in were my brother's. Now I see why those guys were messing with him. He wore a white collared shirt tucked into his black slacks. 

"You're wearing that??" I stared at him.

"Y-yeah, w-why? Is it bad?" He stuttered.

I swear this child is not as smart as he may seem. "YES! Of course it is. Here lemme," I tugged up on the bottom of his shirt, setting it free. "And don't wear your pants so high." I gestured toward his pants snug above his waist. He attempted to smirk at me.

"Aren't you going to help me with that, too?" He said with his arms up in the air. This idiot, oh my gosh.

"Hell no, I'm not pulling your pants down. That's your job." I glared at him. Dirty child...

"It'll be your job someday, don't worry." He winked at me. Once again, the nerve of this dude!!

"Let's just go.." I mumbled while walking out of his room, grabbing my keys and phone on the way out. 

Once I walked out his front door, I glanced back at him.

"Hey, Blair is this bad boy enough?" He genuinely asked me. He wasn't kidding when I saw him wearing a yellow snap back on sideways. I face-palmed when he crossed his arms and pursed his lips to try and look "cool."

"Maybe you would have a chance if it didn't have Sponge Bob's face on it." I replied with a straight face. He immediately flipped the hat off his head and whistled casually, as if nothing had happened.

I laughed and tossed my sister's helmet to him. He tried to catch it but it ended up missing completely and hit it up at his nose. "OW, SHIT." He cursed while holding his nose and looking up. I was nearly on the ground laughing at how funny that looked. "Let's just go.." He mumbled, mimicking me from a few minutes ago. I laughed once more and strapped my helmet on. He hopped on and we zoomed off.

***

Once I parked Pearla in her usual spot, I walked off to my first period. Well- that's where Daniel though I was going, at least. 

I know the two guys that stole Daniel's stuff and I was determined to get it back. I know they usually hang out in the gym behind the bleachers. It wasn't hard to find them, considering there was a very strong stench of marijuana. (Don't do drugs, kids.)

I crept behind the bleachers and saw them laughing at each other like retards. Their faces went cold as soon as they saw me.

"James. Kyle." I greeted them with no emotion.

"Blair." They shot back in unison.

"I know you took Daniel's stuff, and if you don't give it to me in about three seconds, you'll be sorry."

"Oh, please, we're not afr-" James began.

"Times up!" I cut him off and kicked him hard, where the sun don't shine. I saw Kyle lunge at me to my right so I used his strength to my advantage and simply held out my fist. He rammed right into it, which knocked the wind out of him. James was still laying on the ground, whimpering, in a fetal position. Once Kyle caught his breath, he came at me once again. This time he threw a punch. I took it to the face but shook it off. I ran at him full speed and threw him against the wall. He was almost unconscious. I hit his jaw with a uppercut and one power punch to the side of his head. 

"KO!" I whispered to myself in victory. I stared down at James. He won't be getting up anytime soon... I walked past him and grabbed the back pack next to him, assuming it was Daniel's because, of course these two wouldn't own all these books. 

I made my way to Daniel's first period class. Once I arrived, I didn't bother knocking and handed him his bag. 

"Where'd you get it?" He asked excitedly.

"Oh, I just found it sitting behind the bleachers. Weird, huh?"

"Yeah, but why were you behind the-"

"Well, I'd better get to class. I wouldn't want to be late!"

"You already are..." He whispered.

"Bye Daniel!" I shouted behind me.

I glanced back at the class. They were completely dumbfounded that I, Blair Windsor. Just did something nice for the nerd. To be honest, I'm a bit dumbfounded as well...