Trouble in Beacon Hills

*thursday* (Yes a few days have been skipped and Brooke and Isaac have already started to talk more)

Lydia's POV

"I hate her Allison! I hate her so much" I screamed as Allison zipped up my dress. I'm trying to find one for the dance tomorrow, which is part of the reason I'm pissed. Stiles and Brooke are going together and I'm gonna have to see them being all lovey in front of my face.

"Lydia, calm down. Who cares about her? You're still gonna have a good time tomorrow." she pauses for a second "This is definitely the dress Lydia"

We start walking towards another store in the mall when I spot Brooke with some guy and get curious

"Allison look over there" I say pointing at them

"That's not Stiles, and she's looking a little to friendly with him." Allison says

She's smiling so much and laughing with him. I pull out my phone and take a picture. 

Showing Allison the picture, I say in a devious tone " Well this might just come in handy" I chuckle a little.

*Brooke's POV*

"AHH I'm so excited you're here Josh!" I squealed. I noticed Isaac was approaching. He's the only one who knows about Josh right now. He and I have gotten close in the few days. I can really trust him.

"Isaac! This is Josh, Josh this is Isaac" I let them introduce themselves and I feel like they'll get along well.

"So this is your boyfriend Brooke?" Josh asked. Isaac and I looked at each other and burst out laughing

"No, remember I said Stiles, Stiles is my boyfriend. Isaac's kinda like my best guy friend. Right Isaac?"

He chuckled a little before responding "Yeah, yeah I am" 

We continued to walking with their arms around me while we all just walked around the mall talking. I was enjoying the moment while I could because I had the feeling things wouldn't go smoothly tomorrow when I had to introduce Josh to everyone.

"You know I don't want to mess up you're plan for tomorrow. You could let me meet everyone Saturday if that's better." Josh said knowing I was unsure about how things would go tomorrow

I looked to Isaac to get his opinion, "I'll be there for you whichever day you need me to be there"

I smiled at him "Saturday is better. I don't want there to be drama before the dance."

*saturday*

Isaac's POV

Tonight's the dance and it's actually really stressful. I know Allison wants some flower thing, but I can't remember what it's called. She's actually been annoying lately. She used to be all cheery, smiley and nice. Lydia has changed her though. I think I have to end our little "thing" soon. I just don't see her as the same person, but I thought I'd take her tonight as like a last time thing. 

I called up Brooke to come over and help me. 

"She wants some flower thing and she wants it to be red" I say as she starts laughing a what I said

"It's called a corsage. She probably want a red rose corsa-" she cut off when Allison barges in. She looks at us shocked. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?" she screams

"What's so good about her? Why is everyone all over her? I swear everything has just gotten worse since she's come here" she screams getting closer to Brooke and I step in front of Brooke sorta defending her. That definitely pissed her off more.