Bad memories

Brooke's POV

Hours must've passed, I have to go back to the room. I walk in as quiet as possible around 4 in the morning, when I left it was 1. I need to clean the bloody off my my body and my clothes. I'm still in shock from what I did. I go into the bathroom and start to strip when I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I immediately jump and smack the hand away.

"Ow Brooke" Grayson whisper shouts. I turn around and face him. He gives me a confused look and I shoot a confused looked back at him.

"What?" I ask. He points at me, but more specifically my blood stained clothes

"What happened are you okay?" He says coming closer and examining me. I nod. 

"You gonna tell me what happened?" He asks. 

"I will, I have to tell everyone what happened." I say. He leaves and I hop into the shower. As the water runs pictures of what just happened pop into my head. The images of the river flowing peacefully, then me throwing the bodies into it. I stop and move away from the water. I curl into a ball and start crying. That remorse that I wasn't feeling before is now hitting me hard. I get up and get out. I brush my hair and walk out. I have no clothes. We didn't shop for clothes and we didn't bring any. 

"Grayson I need your sweater" I say, I know he still has a shirt to wear. He hands it to me and I throw it on. Surprisingly everyone is awake. So now is my time.

"Guys I did something last night and I'm afraid to tell you what it was" I say looking down. Grayson comes over to me and grabs my hand.

"It's okay you can tell us" he says kissing my hand. I shake my head no. 

"You'll never look at me the same. None of you will" I say looking around the room with tears filling my eyes. 

"Brooke no matter what we're here for you, just like you're here for us" Lydia says coming over and hugging me. She whispers "it's okay I know what happened and it's okay" in my ear. We pull away from the hug.

"You did it to protect us" she whispers.

"I have to tell you guys something" I say

*Flashback*

I was walking out the room and spotted them down the street. I went closer towards them, eventually I was close enough to worry them. I could hear their conversation

"That person it getting close it's creepy dad"

"Don't worry we'll be taking a right at the end of the block"

Quickly I dash to the other side, not to be seen. Waiting behind a car at the end of the street.

"Where did she go" the girl says turning around 

"I don't know, let's hurry" the man says starting to move faster. 

I had their scent and knew they were approaching. I quickly came out, and grabbed both of them by their necks. I was going to give them the chance to live until I got a better look at the man. The street light landed straight on his face. 

"YOU" I say angrily looking into his eyes. I don't need to see mine them I can tell they're purple, the color is illuminating off his white shirt. I have thousands of emotions running through me.

"Brooke Valentine" He says with a smirk as I gripped tighter. I don't know his name, but I'd recognize his face anywhere; it was a common image in my nightmares. He tormented me and my family. When I first became a wolf, I wasn't able to hide it very well. It was nothing to a random person, but to a hunter, it was child's play. He easily found out about me. 

This man held me and my family hostage. He assumed they were all wolves too and shot them to torture them. He shot me too, but I healed, they didn't. They just died, he just dragged the bodies out one by one and threw them into a river not far from his torture chamber. Eventually after who knows how long, I escaped. He had left at night and I worked up the power in me to break the chains. He killed my family. But that' not the only person he killed. He was the hunter I talked about the day I first came to Beacon Hills and met all my friends. He was the hunter who killed my pack and hurt Josh and I.

As I held his daughter and him, while those memories came back, I gripped on their neck harder. My claws dug into their necks. I heard their last gasps for air and felt satisfaction. I grabbed them and ran. I went to the town out south and found a river. I dumped their bodies in there and watched as the flowed away, further and further. 

*End of Flashback* (A/N She told them whatever happened in the flashback)

"Brooke" Josh says softly, I can see his eyes are watery as if he's about to cry. Then a tear starts to roll down his cheek. He walks over slowly and wraps his arms around me tightly. I hold back my own tears.

"I'm so sorry" he says. I get confused.

"You have nothing to be sorry about" I say

"I'm just sorry you had to see him, sorry you had to relive those horrible memories. He took so much from you and you never deserved it" he says. I look around at everyone. Everyone comes in to hug me. 

"There's nothing any of us could do that could ever break this bond we all have. We're a pack. We take care of each other." Lydia says smiling