Deathes and Dances

Brooke's POV

I start to regain consciousness. But all I saw was black and I could feel my hands tied together. I broke the rope holding my hands together easily with my strength, then pulled off the bag that was over my head. 

The room I'm in is dark and it freezing in here, it must be a basement. I look around the room and Isaac isn't in here. I get tempted to scream his name, but I don't know if I should. Then I hear someone breathing and it's getting louder, they must be getting close. 

I quickly hide where the door is, ready to attack whoever opens the door. 

"That bitch Brooke doesn't know who she messed with" I hear as the person gets closer, I recognize that voice

As the door opens I slam her right into the wall holding her in the air by her neck.

"Allison!" I say with anger

"You crazy bitch, where's Isaac" I say squeezing her neck a little harder

"P-p-put me down and I'll t-tell you" she let's out while gasping for air. I put her down while blocking the door.

"Now tell me" I look at her and see the craziness in her eyes

"Hahaha you thought it'd be that easy. Ah Brooke I'll give a little info about Isaac. He's getting shot right no-" I cut her off by slamming her into the wall again.

"Now calm down, kill me and you definitely won't see him again" I set her down and let her continue, holding in my anger

"Every half hour he's gonna get shot. Each time getting a little closer to his heart. If you don't find him by midnight he's dead. And well you don't have much time, you've been out cold for longer than I expected" she says pulling out her phone revealing the time is 11:04.

Shit. I had less than an hour to find him. How would I be able to do this. I saw my bag on the table grabbed it and started running. I pulled out a few things from my bag, my phone, money and id then I dropped it.

I quickly ran to Scott's house to see if he was in the basement there, but Ms.McCall said no one has been here

"Brooke is something wrong. Should I call Scott" 

"Something's wrong, something bad is happening, but I don't want to ruin everyone's night more than I already have" I say as I continue to run around looking for Isaac.

I look at my phone, 11:30, I tear up a little thinking of him possibly getting shot right now. Then I hear a howl. IT'S ISAAC. IT HAS TO BE. I start running towards the woods as fast as I can following where the sound cam from.

Scott's POV

A howl

We all look at each other and at the same time we say "Isaac"

All of us run to the limo. Stiles starts to drive us to the woods. When we get their all of us start running and try to get Isaac's scent

Brooke's POV

I keep running and there's nothing. I don't see him. I hear other voices "Hurry!""Anyone have his scent""Keep runnning""I found him""Over here hurry"

I follow where the voices come from knowing it's the pack. I get there to find a crowd of people. There all hovered over someone. It must be Isaac. My heart starts to beat faster. 

They all look at me. I just look at them and push them out of my way to get closer to him.

I break into tears. 

"Brooke" Stiles says

"WHAT, WHAT STILES"I scream at him

"He's dead" NO NO NO NO. HE CAN'T BE I LOOK AT MY PHONE, 11:56 THERE'S STILL TIME. THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MORE TIME.