Love is in the Air

(BTW the guy in the gif, Alex Pettyfer, will portray Josh)

*Sunday*

Brooke's POV

Today I'm gonna be introducing Josh to everyone. He's also gonna be telling us his story. When I met up with him at the mall, him, Isaac and I just kinda talked about old memories and stuff. Today I would find out how he was alive. 

Since Stiles and I broke up, I'm living in an apartment with Malia and Erica. Since I woke up first, I decided to cook everyone breakfast. I made french toast, sausage and eggs. Just as I was finishing up my breakfast they came downstairs. 

"Hey guys, I made breakfast if you. I'm gonna go shower and then go get Josh" They nodded and thanked me for breakfast

After showering I dried my hair, curled it and then got dressed. I put on a blue tribal printed body con dress and threw on a pair of black converse. 

I ran down the stairs, grabbed my keys and started driving to Josh's hotel.

Ethan's POV

I walked downstairs already dressed for later in a white t-shirt and black joggers. I saw Grayson downstairs eating cereal. I walked towards him and sat down across from him.

"Morning Gray" he nodded back at me saying "Morning"

I grabbed a bowl of fruit from the fridge, sat down and started eating. I wanna tell him I like Malia, but I don't know if I should. What if he likes her. 

"I like Malia!" I blurt out causing him to spit out his cereal.

"What" he says while wiping his face

"I like Malia. I like her so much" he looks at me shocked

"I wouldn't of thought. OH wait dude that's why you freaked out about me going on a date why her. You were jealous" he says with a smirk on his face

"Why didn't you just tell me you like Ethan" he asked

Grayson's POV

I wonder why he didn't tell me. I just think it's weird. 

"I just didn't want drama. I thought that if I liked her and said something about it, it'd make things weird. Not between us, but in the group. And now after what just happened with Allison and Isaac I don't know if I should say anything" he said starting to frown

I'm not really experienced with dating and relationships so I didn't really know what to say so I just make a suggestion 

 "Maybe you should talk to Erica and Brooke and see what they think"

He nods "Yeah when we see them later I'll talk to them, you should go get dressed so we can get going"

I run up stairs and change into some dark gray skinny jeans, a black v-neck and a gray hoodie. Then Ethan and I hop into our black jeep and make our way to the lacrosse field to meet up with everyone.

Stiles POV

I really wasn't that interested in meeting this guy. I don't want to see Brooke be all friendly with a guy, I mean I didn't even like her hanging out with Isaac to be honest. I want her back, but I know it won't be easy. 

Me, Scott, Grayson, Ethan, Liam, Lydia, Isaac, Malia and Erica were all at the lacrosse field waiting, but soon we saw her car pull up.

Lydia's POV

O M G. Brooke's friend is hot. Very hot. As he walked towards us I admired his features. He was tall, dirty blonde hair, nice build and a great smile.