Shut up and Kiss me

*saturday night*

Stiles POV

I like this. This is nice. I could get used to spooning with Brooke each night. But then my stomach started to growl. And I could feel a boner coming. And my stomach growled again.

"Stiles" Brooke says as she turns to me 

I smile hoping she won't bring up either of the embarrassing that just happened

Brooke's POV

Stiles is smiling when I turn to face him. Not only am I able to hear his stomach growl but I  also feel his thing poking at me. 

I'm looking at him and I really just wanna attack his body with kisses, but I resist. Instead I straddle over him and come closer to his ear and whisper "Stiles" then I come back up and say "Do you wanna have sex or food?"

"SEX" he says excitedly "Definitely sex" he repeats. He's so quirky, I love it. I think it's so adorable. We get into a heated make out. Making out with him is so funny cause he always laughing and it makes me giggle. 

Stiles POV

I just couldn't stop laughing and my laughing caused Brooke to laugh and hearing hear laugh made me smile. She pulled off her shirt and then we rolled so that I was on top. I pulled my shirt off from behind trying to act sexy, but failing ultimately when she had to help me get it over my head. She and I paused for a second just laughing. 

"Come here Stiles" she said laughing, motioning me to lay down next to her. "Stiles, for now we can do this, intense make outs, but I think we laugh too much together to do anything more yet"

Brooke's POV

He looked a little disappointed for a second and then smirked. "I can be sexy you know" he says while posing funnily making me laugh even more. 

"You're such a goofball Stiles" I say while pulling him closer, "But you're my goofball"

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and kissing every so often.

Scott's POV

Erica seems a little off. We've been driving for 10 minutes and she hasn't said a thing to me. "Erica what's wrong, just tell me"

"No Scott, it doesn't matter okay" she rushes out of the car when we pull into her driveway. I chase after her

I grab her hand "You know I don't give up that easily"

"Have you given up on Lydia yet?" she said looking at the ground, while we stood outside her front door.

"Erica" I say softly grabbing her hand tighter 

Erica's POV

He's holding my hand and it's distracting me. I'm a coldhearted bitch. I don't need him. But as I looked up and our eyes met I knew I wanted him so badly. Maybe Brooke was right, maybe he want's to be with me too. 

"Scott I'm gonna be honest and just say how I feel. I like you Scott. Actually I love you. Ever since we started hanging out more last summer I've felt it. And that night when we kissed I knew it. I knew I loved you. And it pains me everyday seeing you chase after her. It pains me cause I want to do that to you. I wanna chase after you, but what's the point Scott? You want her right? And if you don't want her or if there is anything in you making you doubt your feelings for her come inside with me. We can have what you never had with Lydia" 

I was looking at him waiting for a response. He didn't say a single word. I wanted to burst into tears. I just poured my heart out and he said nothing. I opened my door and turned to face him