No. 7

The two bands slowly got their tour set lists together, creating new songs, and deciding on covers to sing. It took fairly long for the Five Seconds Of Summer boys to get their shit together because they are still pretty new at the whole tour thing, but the other punk band took no time. During the two weeks the bands have grown much closer. The two bands were ready to go to their first destination, Toronto Cali, the only thing stopping them was the tour bus. They arrived at 3:00 pm and it's already     6:30. 

" Where is it?!" Michael yells in frustration. Luke groaned and ran his fingers through his quiff. Cara looked and smiled at Luke in reassurance. Luke smiled back really wide and Cara chuckled. Calum crossed his arms and wiggled his eyebrows. Cara face palmed. Ralex and Cafe< ship names were completely ignoring everyone as sucking face in the corner. Cara looked over at them and fake gagged. The 5sos boys laughed at her and rolled their eyes.

" BEEEP BEEEEP." All of their heads snapped to the sound of two tour busses coming towards us. The 5sos one was much bigger. Cara huffed and groaned in annoyance, it took the bus drivers long enough. The busses came to a stop in front of them. Cara started walking into their tour bus but Rafe stopped her. She gave him a puzzled look.

" You get to go in the 5sos tour bus, this one has 3 bunks. One for Alex and Ramps to share, one for Cassidy, oh yeah Cassidy is coming, and one for me. Your stuck with the boys. Good luck motherfucker." Rafe slammed the bus door in my face and left me with the 5sos boys snickering behind me. Cara groaned and grabbed her bags, throwing them in the bus and walked inside. She gaped at the size, 6 bunks in total, a couch, TV, video game room, bathroom, shower, a fridge in the corner, tiny desktop kitchen, and shit ton of candy.

" This is fucking WONDERLAND!" Michael screams jumping around like a little kid. Cara smiles at Mikey and he giggles.

CARARARARARA

" Don't fucking cuss." Ashton scolds the rainbow haired boy. Michael flips him off and flops into the bunk right across mine, but on the bottom. Ashton across from me, Calum in the top bunk of the one diagonal from mine, and Luke underneath me. He smiled sticking his tongue out. I giggled and smiled back at him I grabbed my laptop from my bag and started watching YouTube. I was watching covers when I came across one with a young boy as the cover. I read the title and it was a cover of Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope I click on it and listen to the voice of the young 14 looking boy. I look at the user and gasp when I discover it was Lucas. I look at him and back to the computer a bunch, until Luke notices and puzzles at me.

   " What?" Luke questions. Ugh quick think of something, if he finds out he'll think you're stalking him. Fuck. Err oh okay got it.

    " You said that out loud babe." Luke comments with a smirk. That godamn smirk, I think my ovaries exploded. He strides over and looks at my screen. He immediately turns crimson and shuts my computer screen.

      " You look cute Luke." He looks up and gets even more red.

      " I'm not cute, I'm sexy." Luke grumbles. He opens the computer and looks at himself. " Do ya see the resemblance?" Luke says and poses. I laugh and nod. Now I do. 

      " I'm gonna go get changed." I say and the guys mutter okays. And I change into fuzzy shorts covered  in cute Penguins. I throw on a black tank top, and exit. Luke squeals when  he sees my penguin shorts. Ohhh Luke you have no idea what you do to me.