No. 8

Cara

The first show of the tour started today and I was completely freaking out. My outfit was on point and my guitar was tuned but my hand still shook as I paced up and down my dressing room.

" Whats up Cara, you have been pacing for fifteen minutes?" Alex asked. I glared at her. She knew why. Tonight Laws Against Humanity was Playing there new single Tear in My Heart and Luke was bound to know it was about him, I mean... who else could it have been about? The hairy stage guy? i don't think so.

"Don't be so nervous... He's a boy, they are clueless. And if you really like him, you should tell him."

I gaped at Alex and she just shrugged, it wasn't that simple though, but it was... it was so simple but I was one thing I haven't wanted to admit my whole life, I was scared.

Luke

LAH (Laws Against Humanity) Just finished there first song of the night, Im Not A Vampire, and I was still sweating from my previous performance where we played our new song She's Kinda Hot, It went great and the crowed and LAH seemed to love it, Cara even said it was fantastic and gave me a kiss on the cheek telling me to wish her luck before she went on, another reason why was sweating.

And there she stood on stage, green and pink guitar at her thighs and a smile on her face.

"Thank you for coming out to see our shitty band play some music, and real quick give a shout for Five Seconds Of Summer! On another note, we are going to play a song off our first album as well as tell a story. But first here is the song."

Cara

My blood pumped as Alex smashed her drum sticks together and Ramps played the first cord and when I opened my mouth i was surprised at the power that my voice held and my fears from earlier fled away because this song put me in a jamming mood, and I think the whole band felt the same way as you could see them putting there all into playing their instruments.

Don't wanna live as an untold story

Rather go out in a blaze of glory

I can't hear you, I don't fear you

I'll live now cause the bad die last

Dodging bullets with your broken past

I can't hear you, I don't fear you now

Everyone was jumping, it was like a mad house and you could see a mosh starting to re-form after its separation from Im Not A Vampire

Wrapped in your regret

What a waste of blood and sweat

Oh oh oh

My heart pounded in my chest and I could feel a warm sweat break out on my forehead as I jumped onto the drum platform and hit the symbol with my guitar in sync with Alex as a genuine laugh escaped her lips

I wanna taste love and pain

Wanna feel pride and shame

I don't wanna take my time

Don't wanna waste one line

I wanna live better days

Never look back and say

Could have been me

It could have been me

Yeah

By the time the song ended I was ready to leap into my story and I looked to the side stage and saw the 5SOS boys grinning as they fist pumped to Alex's drumroll.

"So I guess its story time... Well first off, all you people don't kill me because I am awesome, an yeah, this was a good idea so before you even think about judging, shove it up your ass sideways. Anyways, on with my story. At the record label, its boring as fuck so I decided to have some fun. That fun just so happened to be steeling the Five Seconds Of Summer guys first album, and then proceeding to leave a ransom note on my fathers door, which now, doesn't seem like it was the best idea. However, I said that if they wanted the songs back we would have to have some fun, which we did by the way. The walls at High Or Hey are actually spray painted now, but that is off topic. However our fun was cut short when Laws Against Humanity invited 5SOS on tour, so we are having some fun right now. Look under your seats!"

Everyone looked under there seats and pulled out a slip of paper each with a ransom note on it and a signed card with everyone from LAH

"I need the people with notes 7, 782, 96, and 345 to come up to the stage. We need you and we also need the boys to come out and eight chairs."

slowly but surly a thee girls and a boy came onto the stage as well as Five Seconds Of Summer.

"What are your names?" Rafe asked as he walked over to them.

"Paige." A girl with white hair said, it was obviously dyed.

"Sam." The boy said, he had on a LAH shirt and his hair was dyed blue to match alex Gaskarth's.

"Lauren." Lauren had brown hair and blue eyes with freckles spreading across her face.

"Penny." Penny looked like Lauren but with a longer face and less freckles, her eyes were green.

"Okay, and to my understanding you all play an instrument weather it be guitar bass or drums?" Ramps asked as he came over carrying he guitar by the neck and placing it in front of Calum.

"I play the bass." Sam spoke.

"Me too!" Lauren said while looking at Cara in awe.

"Drums." Penny said while fixing her snapback.

"I sing, and I suck at guitar but know how to play...

"Alright everyone! Looks like we have made a band, but first off, Lets welcome Paige, Same, Lauren, and Penny. This is happening every concert and instead of money for these ransom notes, lets just say one thing, the band we put together has to blow our socks off. LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD, ONE TWO THREE RANSOM TOUR."

"RAMSOM TOUR."