CHAPTER 1: Meeting Cassie Cage and Johnny Cage

Nova is my character that I made, she is me just with another name and an older version of me. ( 23 )
By the way, sorry if it's bad, it's my first story that I made. But I hope u enjoy it
_______________________________________________________________________

I was Sitting outside my house, playing on my phone, I was paying mortal kombat X the mobile version. I was playing a faction battle and lost, I sighted as I stood up. I walked into my house and looked around. I turned on the TV and on the news. Then I heard someone knocked on my door. I walked to the door and opened it. It was a girl standing there with sun glasses on and was chewing gum, she reminded me of someone, yes I know, Cassie cage ! She looked like Cassie Cage from Moral Kombat. She looked at me and said " Hey I'm Cassie Cage from the special Forces. I want to ask if u want to join Special Forces too. I've watched your moves and stuff in martial arts and you're really good! , not that I'm a stalker, haha, but yea we need someone like you in our team so if you want to join just call this number" she gave me a card with a number on. "Ok I will think about it" I said and smiled, then Cassie cage left and I closed the door. I looked at the card, some minutes later I called the number. "Hello?" Cassie said "I'm joining Special Forces! " I said happily, " grate, I will send someone to get you , just wait one hour and then they will be there" she said then she ended the call. I ran up to my room and packed my stuffs, then I ran down and waked out of the door and sat down on the bench. One hour later a black car drives towards the house, then it stops. The guy rolls down the window and looks at me. He had sun glasses on ,and he had on a gray jacket. It was Johnny Cage!, I almost blacked out "So you are Nova, " he said " I'm Johnny Cage " he opened the passengers door "Let's go to the special forces " he said. I didn't say anything the only thing that was in my mind was " OMG ". I got in the car and closed the door. John drove me to the special forces base. We got out of the car and I looked around " Wow " I said. John smiled " Come on let me show you around " he started walking and I walked after him.
_____________________________________________________________________
End Of Chapter 1, I hope u enjoyed it. If you have any ideas for the next chapter and a tittle for the story comment in the comment section.