CHAPTER 7: First Mission

Me and Kenshi spent most of our time with Cassie and Johnny. They told us about how it was and that soon we were going on a mission. "What kind?" I asked Johnny as we sat around the dinner table to eat food. "Well, the black dragon has come back and they plan on attacking the city soon. So in a week we'll leave looking for them." John said, I nod and we continue to eat. After we ate John and Sonya went back to their room and me and Kenshi went back too. "It's going to be a bit scary, it will be my first time going on a mission" I said to Kenshi as we arrived back to our place. "It's going to be alright" he said back and put his arms around me and kissed me softly on the lips. I smiled, "I love you" he said, "I love you too" I said back and kissed him. The days passed by quickly and it got closer to the mission. I were exhausted of all the training I did the past few days, and now the day had come. I packed the stuff I needed in a backpack, and went out of the room to Kenshi, Cassie, Johnny and all the others who were coming with us. "are you guys ready?" Johnny asked as he went into the helicopter, we nod and went in after him. I sat down next to Kenshi, put on the seatbelt and looked around. There were parachute bags in the helicopter so I was guessing we were going to parachute out. The helicopter flew out of the base and to the city were the bad guys were. As the helicopter got closer I could see that the city were destroyed, and the buildings were on fire. I could feel my heart beat fast in my chest, but I took my self together. Johnny got up from the seat and looked at us. "alright guys take on the parachutes and when I give the signal we'll jump out!" Johnny said. I took a deep breath and took on the parachute and waited for the signal.

------------
Finally the next chapter is here! I'm so sorry for not posting, haven't been in the mood for writing.. anyway enjoy this chapter