CHAPTER 4: Bye

Some days later John and Sonya were going to the other military base, John and Sonya stood next to the bus and me and Kenshi was there with them. " Kenshi, take a good care of her and make her strong! " John said. " sure I will " kenshi nodded. I looked at John " I'm gonna miss you two " I said "it's not for to long " he looked at me " Yea but still I'm gonna miss you " John nodded " we're gonna miss you to but we have to go now " " okay bye! " I smiled and waved goodbye. When the bus leaved I looked at kenshi, " what now? " I said. He " looked " at me " let's fight " he said and walked to the fighting field " show me what you got and learned " he said. I looked at him " okay... " I used my martial arts skills first but that didn't work well. Kenshi blocked all my kicks and trowed me at the ground. " you have to understand your enemy before starting to fight him/ her. Know the enemy's weakest point " I nodded. I stand up and try again. I attacked him from behind and trowed him to the ground.

----------------------
Sorry I didn't post , I had to much school work and it's my last year so I have to get good grades to get in a good school. But yea the next chapter is finally here! I will try to post faster , but for now enjoy this part!